Chapter 9

- Yoon's POV -

"i won't" i said as i turn to look at the sky. "why are you so stubborn" he shooks his head and smiles. "because i am" i said.

"eonnie. kaja. eomma called. we have to head home" Yeon said. "stop calling me that dumb head. why you're the one that have to come and fetch me" i said coldly as i walk away.

"sorry" she mumbles as she rolled her eyes. As i walk away, she turns to Mingyu, "hi Mingyu" she smiles. "hi" Mingyu said as he waves his hand.

i ignore them and keep on walking. i saw Wonwoo oppa then i run to him as i interlock my arm with him. "kaja" i said as i smile unconvincingly. then he smiles. "arasseo. kaja" he smiles.

when we were about to go to the car, Queen Kim and Mingyu came over to eomma. "it was a pleasure to meet you Queen Kim" eomma said. "nado" Queen Kim smiles. "eomma, can i come over to their house? i wanted to spend more time with Yoon" Mingyu asked. "it's fine with me" she smiles. "Queen Jeon can i?" Mingyu asked. eomma hesitates. "o-of course you can" eomma said. "gamsahamnida"Mingyu said as he bows a bit.

"Wonwoo oppa, can we play your video games?" i asked as soon as we were making our way upstairs. "yeah sure" Wonwoo oppa smiles. "can i play along?" Mingyu asked. "no" i said as soon as i heard him. "eh? why not?" Wonwoo oppa asked. "yes Mingyu. you can" Wonwoo oppa agrees.

then i frown. "assa!" Mingyu said as he smirks. "i love you oppa!" Mingyu mimicked me as he hugs Wonwoo oppa's hand. "ew. get off from my brother" i said as i push Mingyu away. "you're jealous" Mingyu stuck his tounge out. "eh? what for?" i said sarcastically. "you want my love too" he said as he winks.

"Wonwoo oppa!" i said as i close my eyes with his hand. "just get married" Wonwoo oppa said. "you were mad that Mingyu kissed me and now you just said that?" i said disbelief. "sort of. as i can see, he really loves you. so why not?" Wonwoo oppa said. i froze there, disbelief.

"well, let's get started!" Wonwoo oppa said breaking the awkward atmosphere. My jaws dropped as i look at Wonwoo oppa walking away. "you heard that Princess?" Mingyu whispers in my ear. then he smiles. he kisses my cheek and walk away.

"he's such a pervert" i said as i wipe my cheek.

while we were playing video games, suddenly there's a slight knock on the door. after Wonwoo oppa pauses the game, he got up and open the door. "um, oppa, can i join?" Yeon, the mood ruiner. of course. everytime Mingyu is with me, she'll come and ruin my mood. great. just great!

"you don't even into games. you're so girly! go and play with you barbie dolls! you can't play!" i yelled. "o-oh. okay" she said as she turns around. "wait" Wonwoo oppa sighs. "yeah sure" Wonwoo oppa said as he scratches at the back of his neck. "oppa!" i yelled. she turns around and smiles brightly.

when Yeon came, she sits next to Mingyu. "how do i play this?" she asked Mingyu. then Mingyu teaches her. "you just came here for Mingyu. not because you wanted to play the games. you hated video games. just go to the point bitch" i said sarcastically.

"Yoon" Wonwoo oppa said as he looks at me with his 'Don't. Geumanhae' face. "ugh" i said in disgust. then i got up.

i walk to my room quickly then i lock the door. i push my dresser to the door so when Wonwoo oppa unlocks the door, he can't open the door.

i punch the wall as i got mad. "why does Yeon always got all the attention? why does people really have to take care of her heart? why? because she's a Princess? she's weak? shit fuck motherfucker bitch! i'm a Princess too! i have heart too! fuck her!!!!" i yelled as i punch the wall until my hand bleeds.