Chapter 25

- Yoon's POV -

"Is this an act too? If this is, i'm not buying it." I said coldly while i lay on the bed. "No. It's not. I heard what happened," Eomma said as a tear escaped from her left eye down to her cheek.

- End Of POV -

- Flashback -

9 years ago.....

"Yoon eonnie! Let's switch places again!" Yeon exclaimed as she snd her twin sister are having lunch. "Depends. What subject are you having after this?" Yoon asked. She tapped her chin, as she is trying to recall what subject she is having after our recess.

"Ah! History." Yeon said in excitement. "Ah no thank you then. You do know that i don't like history right? I'd rather go to my own. It's math. And math is fun." Yoon said to her in disgust. "But eonnie, aren't you bad at history? With extra class, you can be better at it! I'm bad at math anyway. I need extra class for math too." Yeon said trying to convince Yoon to switch places with her. Yoon digested everything she said and it kinda makes sense. So Yoon accepted her offer.

As the bell rang, Yoon made her way to Yeon's class after she took off her hair tie to hide the different birthmark they have and Yeon made her way to Yoon's class after she did the same.

As Yoon was paying attention to the teacher, Yoon saw Yeon walking to another direction. She saw me looking at her, she waves at Yoon and pat her stomach, as if she's telling her that she's having a stomachache. Yoon nodded her head and waved at her back.

"Yeon. Pay attention to what i'm teaching." The teacher said firmly and Yoon obeyed.

_______

"L-Let me go! Please!" Youngra pleaded, but her bully wasn't having any of that. "Aww. Are you crying?" She made fun of her. She smirked at Youngra, making Youngra looked away, getting more scared of her. The bully's smirk faded as she grabs Youngra's hair and dragged her to an empty classroom.

Then she starts to feed Youngra with expired foods, and asked her to finish her homework. After she's done with all of it, the bully stood up and was about to leave Youngra there.

"You better not tell anyone about this, or i'll do more worse things to you!" She threatened her. "Oh by the way, i'm Yoon. Remember my name as i will forever be your bully." She smirks, then she poked her head harshly, making Youngra hit her head at the wall quite hard.

As Youngra was about to get unconscious, she saw the birthmark on her neck when the bully lifts her hair a bit. It was a moon sign.

Then Youngra closed her eyes, as she lose her conscious and it took her weeks to wake up.

______

"YOUNGRA! YOU TELL ME WHO DID THIS TO YOU." Youngra's father raised his voice in frustration, as Youngra kept on keeping her mouth shut, not wanting to make the situation worse for her at school.

"Youngra. Please. Don't make eomma worry." Her mother cries, begging for her to tell the truth. "Youngra, once you tell us about this, we can talk about it to the principal, and we will hire bodyguards for you. Please. Just tell me." Her father begged again. Youngra stayed quiet as she is thinking whether to tell or not.

"Y-Yoon." Youngra stuttered as she cries, finally spilling the truth. Her father got even more frustrated. Her mother cried even more. "Wasn't she your friend!? She used to come here a lot! What happened!?" Her mother showered her with questions.

"I don't know! I don't know okay! Don't ask me anymore!" Youngra yelled and ran to her room as she can't bear with the pain anymore.

As the days went by, Youngra hasn't been eating, and that caused her to get into the hospital again, for the lack of nutrients in her body and she has been fainting a lot for the past few days.