Chapter 14

- Yoon's POV -

The doctor came quickly and checked on him. "Can i meet you outside?" The doctor asked as he looks at me. "Yeah sure." I said walking out of the room, following the doctor.

"So you did said that he doesn't remember himself and you. Right?" The doctor asked, for confirmation. "Yeah." I nod. "Well, from the accident that he fell off from the school building, the witness who saw the accident said that his head crashes first, so with that his brain can't work perfectly. Which means, he has either transient global amnesia, which is a temporary loss of all memory, or traumatic amnesia, the loss of memory as a result of a hard blow to the head, and hysterical (fugue) amnesia, in which patients forget not only their past memories, but their own identity as well to the point where they cannot recognize themselves in the mirror." The doctor explained. I sit on one of the chair outside of Hoshi's room and sigh. "He will get back all of his memories right?" I asked as i look up at him. "70% yes. But it might take awhile for him to remember. But don't force him to remember anything. Let him do his daily routine, so he will get to remember little by little." The doctor suggests and i nod.

After awhile, the doctor left and Queen Kwon came.

I bow and greet her as she sits on the chair. "Um, before you freak out or anything, my Queen, i have to tell you something." I whispered to her. Then she gets up and we walk outside.

Then i told her everything what the doctor said to me. She gasps as she covers her mouth. She looks at Hoshi through the little window on the door.

"Nae adeul..." she said. Her knees weaken, she was about to fall but i immediately catch her by putting her left arm on my shoulder and holds her waist. We walk to the chair nearby and let her sits there for awhile.

"I'm sorry...." i said softly as i lean back on the wall. Knowing what the queen must've thought. "If you didn't be so immature, to jump off the building, this won't happen." She said bluntly, tears are forming in her eyes. Not only her, mine too.

"I know. But you can't blame it fully on me, because  you don't know anything about me. About what i've been through. The reason i did it. No one knows. No one cares," i laugh as tears escaped from my eyes. "Sorry to break it to you. But this is my life. I'm sorry about what i've done to your son. I didn't mean to. I would never expect for Soonyoung to jump just to save me. In fact, he saved my life. I wish i could repay his kindness and bravery. If there's anyway i can do to re-" i got cut off by the Queen.

"Yes. Of course. Bring my son back. Bring his memories back. There must be a reason why he saved you. You must have been someone special to him. And i've heard about you before. By one of the princesses, YoungRa. I can't say that i feel you, after all you've been through. But i can give you the motherly love that you crave for, YoonWoo-ssi." The Queen said as she stood up from her seat, and lift my chin up. She wipes my tears away, which made me cry harder.

She pulls me into her embrace and i lean my head on her shoulder. I cry as much as i want. "I'm sorry for what i've done to your son. I truly am." That was all i can say.

She pulls away, and strokes my hair. "For now, let's meet Soonyoung, hm?" She asked as she smiles bitterly. I nod as i did the same.

The Queen and i told Soonyoung everything about him. About his friends. Even though he looks a bit confused, but he still enjoyed some of the stories. He would laughed, smile, or looking confused.

"-then there's this one time when you asked me to go to the school prom but-" Hoshi suddenly grunts. He kept on hitting his head like non-stop. "Hey hey hey. Stop that. It will make your head hurts even more," i pass him a glass of water. "Here. Drink this. Then go to sleep." I said as i helped him drink his water then put the almost empty glass on the table next to his bed. I helped him with his pillow and lay him slowly. As soon as he lays on the bed, he drifts to sleep.