Chapter 21

LIKE BEFORE, READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER ~ THANK YOU ~

______________________

- Yoon's POV -

I walk to the garden, to look at the flowers, taking some fresh air, and to go sight seeing. I have never been here before. So why not right?

As i walk through the garden, the gardeners who are working were startled to see me there. Probably they thought i'd be in Mingyu's room, being sick. None of them had come into his room, to send foods, or anything. Only Mingyu did. He goes out and comes in with a tray of food, and an empty tray on his hands.

Sometimes her Majesty comes, to check on me. She is very sweet indeed.

"I thought you're going to leave?" A familiar voice greeted me, with his lower voice. I turn around, giving him a wide smile.

"I've decided not to. I'll stay," i paused, to see his reaction. Mingyu is smiling like a happy kid who just got a free lollipop. But it was not for long.

"Do not be too happy about it. Because, I was thinking, should i stay here, or not. The pros, and cons. I chose to stay. On the bright side, i get to use you for a revenge to Yeon. On the not too bright side, i have to see you almost all the time."

His smile fades, as the look of disappointment shows on his face. "Ah. Is that so? Na gwaenchana." He faked a smile, as he walks away. Probably going back inside. "Ah. Mingyu-yah. I am going back to school tomorrow. Do not stop me from going." I shouted, before he went inside, so he would hear me.

A few days has passed. Hoshi, Youngra and Wonwoo oppa had shower me with questions the first day when i get back to school. And of course, the question, 'where have you been?' was one of it.

I told them everything. About eomma, Yeon, and that Mingyu saved my life. My plan about revenge? Of course. I told them about it too.

Youngra was against it, saying that just let it go. It will pass eventually. Hoshi and Wonwoo oppa agreed with me at first, but on their second thought, they agreed with Youngra.

So today, i am going to persuade them again. For they can help me with my bittersweet revenge.

On recess, as usual, i meet them at the rooftop, where i tried to kill myself. No one dared to go to that place, since it's MY place to hang out, and also, a forbidden place. The teachers did not let them to go there ever since that horribls day. Besides, they do not want to get involve with me, because they are scared. Why? Because i bully people. I beat them up, i scare them.

"Hey guys. What's up?" I asked, once i got to the rooftop, to see them having a conversation.

"My grades." Hoshi joked, or that was what i thought. "Ha. Ha. Funny." I made fun of him as i laugh. I take a seat next to him, and take his drink, then i take a sip from the straw.

"What? It's true. Look. It's an A! Not just A, but A plus!!" He exclaimed, showing his result to me. "Oh? Jinjja!? Wah! Chukhahaeyo! Nan neoga jarang seureobda! [I am proud of you!]" I said, rather excited, as i look at his exam paper. I showed him two thumbs up, as he was grinning like a very happy kid. It's good to see him happy.

"Hello. We are here too you know. No need to be lovey dovey." Wonwoo oppa rolls his eyes, as he crosses his arms, sulking. "Aww oppa ~ Yoonie wasseoyo." I said in a cute voice, as i pinch both of his cheeks, hardly, making him whince in pain. "Ah! Apeo!" He shouted, rubbing his red cheeks.

Then suddenly i was grinning widely, in front of them, making them confused. "What is it?" Youngra asked, knowing that i wanted something from them.