Chapter 23

- Yoon's POV -

A few months has passed. I'm living freely. Still living under Hoshi's roof after moving out from Mingyu's castle.

Both of my parents still came to bother me at school, which is pretty embarrassing to the Jeons' family. What did they even think?

The Kwons are so nice, that they treat me like their own daughter. I couldn't wish for more.

For Mingyu, he still bothers me too. He is like a lost puppy, who keeps following me everywhere i go.

I do not know if this is good news, but Mingyu and Yeon broke up. Boy, Yeon could not even smile. She has dark circles now. Every morning, her eyes would get puffy. Crying maybe? Well, good news for me. As for Mingyu's fans, they are glad to have Mingyu back to being available.

Hoshi is starting to remember stuffs. He remembers almost everything now. He is too, like a lost puppy, who keeps following me. But i don't really mind though. Because i love having him around. He is such a dork.

"JEON YOONWOO!!!!" Hoshi shouted out of nowhere, jump scaring me. Again. This is one of his daily routine. He does this everyday, yet i still get scared. Every time.

"AHHHH!" I shouted, causing him to laugh. "Yah. Stop that! Nae maeum... Do that again, i'll kill you." I threatened him. "I love you too." He said and smile cheekily. I look at him in confusion. "I mean a-as friends. N-Not that k-kind of l-love." He stuttered as his cheeks turned red.

This time, i'm the one who laughs. "Got you!" I laugh as if it will be my last. Then he crosses his arms, walking away. Embarrassed. I got back onto my feet, and run after him. "Y-yah! Gidalyeo!"

Once we reached school, once again, Mingyu waits for me at the school gate. I groan as i walk out from the car. I waited for Hoshi. Once he comes out, i take his hand, and interlock our fingers together. I look at him and smile sweetly. He was confused, but once he saw Mingyu, he gets what i was trying to do.

"Aigoo. Uriui Yoonie neomu ippeo." He pats my head as we walk forward, leaving Mingyu behind.

"Yoon-ah! Gidalyeobwa!" Mingyu shouted as he fasten his pace to catch up with us. "Oh? Mingyu? Wae? Did something happened?" Hoshi asked, trying to help me. "Ah hyung. Ani. I just wanted to talk to Yoon. Can i?" He asked. Hoshi turns to look at me, i nod a little, means i don't mind. He lets go of my hand, and i turn around to face him.

Before i could even say anything, he took my hand, and he started running. I run as well, to catch up with him. "Gomawo hyung! I'll send her home later!" He shouted. "Yah! Come back!" Hoshi yelled, but he is not listening to him.

"Yah. Where are you taking me?" I asked in an anger tone. I tried pulling my hand away, but there was no avail.

"Take me back to school, or you're dead." I gritted my teeth. "Fine. You get to kill me. At least you'll be the last person i spend my time with. It is worth it." Mingyu flashes me a smile.

Oh shi- those butterflies in my tummy again. No. Stop.

"Make this quick. Because i cannot wait to kill you." Now it's my turn to flash him a smile. An evil one. He smirks.

- Hoshi's POV -

"Aish that boy! I was having my moment with Yoon!" I cursed everything under my breath.

"Oh? Hoshi-ssi!" Youngra walks towards me and waves at me. I wave back at her. "Youngra-yah. Annyeong!" I flash her a smile. "Where are you going? Class?" She asks as she walks with me. "응. What about you?" Youngra nods.

"Where's Yoon?" Youngra asked as she looks around me, looking for Yoon. I scratch my hair that's not itchy, and i told her about Yoon and Mingyu.

"Ah. That's good for them. Mingyu has been trying to win her heart again. I hope he will succeed this time." Youngra said happily. "Why are you happy about that? Yoon has made up her mind on not wanting to take Mingyu back right?" I asked in confusion. "It's true. However, deep down in her heart, she still loves him. She still wants him. She's just scared. Scared of getting hurt again." Youngra explained. "How do you know that?" I asked her, feeling a little curious. "I'm a girl. She's a girl. So obviously i would know what she is feeling." Youngra explained while a smile plastered on her face.