Chapter 22

- Yoon's POV -

Weeks have passed. Yet here i am, still at Kim's Kingdom. Mingyu still tries to talk to me, and interact with me. And of course, i am not buying any of it.

"Your Highness, His Highness asked me to dress you up." A maid knocked the door, taking my attention.

"For what?" I asked shortly. "He said for a date." She replies. I sent her away as i make my way to his room. I went inside without knocking, and quickly close the door behind me.

"Yah. Jugeullae? I already told you. I am not going anywhere with you anymore. And besides, does the maid needs to dress me up to go out on a date? Am i that ugly? Mind your own damn business." I said all of those in one breath and twist the doorknob as i am about to leave. But he pulls my arm, before i can even open the door.

I look at him in annoyance. "I love you." He said, looking directly into my eyes, without letting me go. "You had your chance." I said in a very cold tone as i look at the ground.

"I never stopped loving you. Even when we had a big fight before." Mingyu said once more. "Are you saying you are going to cheat on Yeon with me now? Look at yourself. What a playboy." I said, struggling to get off his grip.

"I don't love her. Not one bit." He said still holding my arm, not going to let me go. "Look. You had your chance, and you blew it. I don't give a fuck about you right now. Just fucking let me go." I yelled at him as i keep on struggling.

"I have my reasons. If you would just let me explain! I will make it worth it! Please." He said, holding my arm tighter. I whinced in pain, but he is not buying any of it. "Fine. Explain then." I said, giving up. He lets me go then he puts his hand on my shoulder, pushing it down gently, so i would be sitting on the bed.

- Mingyu's POV -

After she settles on the bed, i kneeled in front of her, holding her hand.

"She made me."

- Flashback -

I went to school early, same goes for Yeon, since i texted her to come early to school before Yoon does. Why? Because i wanted to know the real story.

Both of us met up at the garden near the school's field, and before she starts, she made a deal with me.

"You will owe me one favor. You will protect me at all cost, even if it's about going against Yoon. If you agree, then i will tell you the story." She asked for my agreement.

Well, i agreed, since the worst thing that could happen was Yoon bullying her. Right?

"She became the most evil princess you could ever meet because our parents, the King and the Queen were treating her unfairly ever since she bullied Youngra to coma. She didn't even want to admit that she did it. She blamed me for it. I wouldn't! That is a very wrong thing to do by a princess. Even for the non-royalty citizens!"

She kept on going and going about the story.

But, if Yoon was the one to bully Youngra before, Youngra would not probably be her friend right? That is weird.

I kept on listening to the story Yeon is telling, without realizing Yoon was here all along.

Uh oh.

"Yeon! How dare you tell Mingyu everything i had done in 9 years! You fucking bitch!" Yoon yelled as she slapped her twin on the face. "You don't have the right to tell him everything!" She yelled at the top of her lungs with her eyes lasing through Yeon's eyes. I can sense fear from Yeon. Does this what she meant by protect her at all cost? Well, better stop Yoon from killing her.