Chapter 17

- Yoon's POV -

"Yoon eonnie...." Yeon called out as she started to cry, making me rolled my eyes. "What do you want?" I asked softly, trying to not make things worse.

"This is not me at all.." i thought to myself.

"Whoa. You look exactly the same!" Rap Mon said excitedly and laugh. But he stopped immediately when he realizes that the situation is awkward as hell, with Yeon crying.

"C-Can i talk to you alone, eonnie?" Yeon asked, also wanting Rap Monster to leave us alone, to talk.

Rap Monster turns to look at me, asking for permission if he can go. I nod and then he left, leaving us both alone at the rooftop.

"Talk. Make it quick." I got up and crossed my arms while looking at her in disgust.

She turns around to see if there's anyone else there. Once the coast is clear, she wipes away her tears. "Actually, there's nothing big happened. I j-" i cut her off. "Straight to the point." I rolled my eyes.

"As i was saying, i just wanted you to stay away from my fiancé, Mingyu. We might get married soon. If he agrees. But seeing you with him only make me suffer. You don't want that do you?" Yeon asked as she shows me her angelic smile. My reaction was only 'are-you-fucking-serious' look.

Then i burst into laughter. "Oi rotten cunt. I don't fucking care about that bastard anymore. You can have him!" I said as i laugh louder. This is just so funny. I don't even want Mingyu anymore.

Once i get back to my senses, i turn to look at Yeon, from head to toe. Then i draw my face closer to her. "You look a lot like me. Except for our birth mark on our necks." I said as i hold my neck.

"Youngra already told me before. The truth behind all of what had happened 9 years ago." I smile devilishly at her, making her confused. Then i changed my expression into a pity one, making her confused a lot more. "We'll see if Youngra can tell the truth to eomma and appa. And look at how eomma and appa will be disappointed in you, throw you out of the kingdom. I'll be back on top and you'll be a beggar in the streets!" I laugh out loud, like a crazy person i am, before continuing my not-really-speech. "I'm still living, i'm surviving until now, because i'm waiting for the right time to pay you back with some sweet revenge, honey." I smirk at her, scaring the shit out of her. But like all of you know, Yeon, being the fake ass bitch she is.

"Eonnie. We all know that you did it. Are you saying that i did it? That's outrageous! I would never do something like that," Yeon paused as she's starting to tear up again. Oh here we go again.

"Why are you being like this? What did i ever done to you? I'm sorry for what i've done wrong before if i did. I.. i'm tired. I'm tired of us being like this. Why can't we be like those normal siblings? Why can't we have a loving and happy relationship with each other?" Yeon started to sob, as she falls on the ground. Crying harder.

What the-

"Until when.. until when you're going t-to behave like this? You're a p-princess. I'm your sister." She said as she looks up at me. I was taken aback when her eyes look red and puffy. This is the first time ever seeing her like this.

Is she crying for real?

"Get up." I said coldly, not giving any mercy to her. Thinking of what she had done to me, it's hard for me to forgive her. She changed my life from a cheerful, happy one, to a miserable one.

Once she gets up on her feet, she wipes away her tears as she hiccups from time to time. "Listen up. I'm not gonna show you any mercy. So, just prepare your ass from now on. I'm gonna show you what it's like to be bullied by someone higher than you. I'm gonna let you suffer like everyone else." I said as i poke her forehead harshly, making her fall onto the ground once again.