Chapter 13

I want to wake up from this sleep. Wake up. Yoon! Wake up pabo! Wake up!

"oh? Yoon? Wasseo? I just wanted to say that, i love Yeon now. Thank you for making me realize that," Mingyu says as he looks at Yeon lovingly.

"What are you doing in my dream? Get out," i gritted my teeth.

"Awh, she got angry. How about you just wake up? And let us live," Yeon says, provoking me to get even angrier.

"Don't say that Yeon-ah. You don't want to be like her do you? You're different from her. Don't let her get to you that way," Mingyu caresses her cheeks as he leans in closer. Their lips almost touched. "Okay," Yeon says softly as Mingyu kisses her slowly and passionately.

I feel my knees weaken and the next thing i know is that i fall on my knees, as tears escapes from the corner of my eyes. "It hurts..." i said softly to myself. I'm starting to sob softly. I pull hand to my chest, changing it into a fist and i hit my chest hardly.

"It hurts. It hurts!," I yelled, still hitting my own chest.

"It hurts so bad. Get this feeling out of me. I don't want it. Please. Someone..." I yelled then said the last sentence softly. I lean my right hand on the ground as i hold my chest with the other arm.

"Please wake me up..."

"Yoon," a familiar voice calls me.

"Yoon-ah," there it is again.

"Yoon. Jeon YoonWoo," Wonwoo oppa.

I want to answer him. I want him to comfort me right now. I feel so numb that i don't have the energy to look at the person and i pass out.

__________

I woke up with the familiar white surrounding around me. I turn to look at my left hand. It was connected to some liquid whatever it is called.

I'm on the hospital bed. I'm back as a patient, i guess?

I look for Hoshi, but he is nowhere to be found. I stare at the white wall across me blankly. What just happened?

Then i heard a sound coming from the toilet. Then the door goes open, revealing Wonwoo oppa coming out from the bathroom. "What- Wonwoo oppa?," i asked as i got confused with the situation. "Ah Yoon-ah. You're awake. Finally," he said as if i was unconscious for days. Tsk.

Then i look at him weirdly. "Ah. Yes. That. Actually, you've been unconsious for 3 days. The doctor said that it's because you've been overthinking until you got stressed out and depressed. When you were asleep in Hoshi's room, you cried in your sleep. I tried to wake you but you didn't wake up. Then you stopped suddenly. So i had to call the doctors and the doctor said your heartbeat was unstable and here you are. Being sick again," Wonwoo oppa explained as he sits on the chair next to my bed.

"So... how's school?," i asked, changing the topic also wanting to know how far did Yeon and Mingyu go. "Well, the same. As usual. Nothing changed. Except..." he left his words hanging as he looks away from me. I nudge him, making him to look at me. "Except what oppa?," i asked, trying to sound like i don't care. Maybe i do care but maybe don't.

"The students said that you deserve to die for bullying people and for abusing your own twin. And um.. Including.. Mingyu," he said it softly especially Mingyu's name. But i get to catch what he said.

I look at Wonwoo oppa's gloomy face and I burst out laughing. "W-Why are you laughing?," He asked getting confused. "Look. Oppa. Do i, ever, like EVER gives a damn about what people say about me? No oppa. No. I don't give a damn even a fuck about those fakies," i said laughing. Welp. That was a lie. I'm starting to care if it's Mingyu. I fake a laugh. Also a smile and a happy face. Gladly that Wonwoo oppa falls for it.