Chapter 7

Sparks flew around the dark forgotten basement; all the world's problems drowned out, everything is perfect. Both pare of complete opposite lips moulded together like they were made for this one purpose. Neither of them would ever tell each other how they felt; feeling this was for the weak and they knew the other person has a good reason to use that feeling to their advantage. Ben thought Bell could use it to get herself free and, yes, Bell could do that but she knows she doesn't have a life waiting for her at home so why should she go back? Bell knew Ben could use it to get through her walls and then he would have more things to use against her but he wasn't sure if he cared about her past of is just curious. Both of them shared one common feeling: confusion. Neither of them knew what they wanted. Does Ben actually care? Does Bell want to go back to the place she calls "Home"? Do either of them have feelings for the other person?

Bell was the first to break the kiss as the thoughts she feared came to play in her young broken mind.

He hates you.

No one will ever want you, don't be stupid.

Pull away and push him away so he hates you.

Are you deaf as well as thick? Push now! Break away the kiss.

As Bell pulled away she could feel the pain she was feeling inside come to show in her eyes. The same feeling came across Ben's confused face. Bell loved the feeling of his lips on hers, the coldness of the spider bites against her warm lips. She admits to herself that she is starting to get feelings for him which is another reason why she must push him away. Ben deserves something, someone, better. He deserves someone who doesn't have a bad life at their home; he deserves someone who won't show him up in public just by being breathing. All these things he deserves and Bell knows she doesn't deserve him. He's just a little bit out her limit. She knows this and nothing is going to make her think otherwise.

Ben, on the other hand, doesn't think like that. He felt the same spark, he felt the coldness of Bells spider bites against his lips and he liked it just as much as Bell did. Ben can sense that Bell didn't want to break off the kiss due to the pain showing in her eyes. He knows she liked it. So why did she stop? Why stop doing something you enjoy? This is confusing Ben but he knows he can't ask just now. It will make him seem desperate and Bell will catch on that he was into the kiss just as much as she was.

All these questions are filling their heads but neither of them speaks their minds. It's as though the devil has taped their lips together but still let's haunting words spin through their heads.

For now all they can do is try snap back into reality, and reality for them isn't the best kind. Bell's belly growls loud hinting she is hungry and this snaps both of the lost souls back into the room. Bell grabs her belly in an attempt to silence its cries because she doesn't want to eat. She glares at it for two reasons; one is she thinks by doing this it will help her see how much fat she still has and this will persuade her not to eat, and two- to break the murderess eye contact she is holding with the pretty boy stood in front of her.

Ben is the first too speak. "Eat the sandwich" He tells her.

Don't do it

You're fat enough

He wants you to be fat

Bell shakes her head. She's still caught up in the moment.

"It wasn't a question." Ben starts to get annoyed.

Where is this all coming from? Bell thought. She's confused, how can someone be so caring and passionate one second and then the next he's behaving like everything meant nothing. Was it just a lie? Did he kiss her because he wanted to see inside? See how broken she is, hurt her and then leave?

Course he did,

Who would want anything to do with you?

Look at you

You're a mess

Bells voice is right, she is a mess. She's stood half naked, covered in scars and fat and she thinks someone would actually like her? She thinks that people might even looks at her in that way for even a second.

Now she really must push him away, he only wants to hurt her. Bell won't give him the satisfaction. Not unless she does it to herself.

Bell walks slowly over to the sandwich. As she walks she cuts through the awkward silence filling the room and the atmosphere slowly goes back to normal. Ben watches her carefully, looking down at her every move to make sure she isn't going to run again. Bell picks the sandwich up and places it on the table, not all sharp things are unwanted things in this basement.

This is not, what it is only baby scars

I need your love like a boy needs his mother's side

Bell sings quietly to herself, they both need some grounding; both of them feel differently towards each other.

*********

You guys, the reads have gone up loads! Thank you all so much! Sorry this chapter isn't up to standards it was kind of a filler I think.....