Chapter 9

Allysa's P.O.V

She was so easy! It was so easy to get Jenna out into the middle of the woods where no one could hear her scream! And Bailey wasn't here to save her!

I watch as Jenna walks into the middle of the woods. She was way to desperate to kill this thing... to kill me... I grin. I dumb the bag of weapons into a bush and wait a few minutes.

As I watch Jenna waiting there nervously I grab a knife and hide it behind my back. I slowly walk out of the bushes.

"Allysa? What are you doing? Go hide!" Jenna says and all I can do it laugh.

"You really haven't figured it out yet Jenna?" I begin circling her as if I'm the hunter and she's my prey. Which she is.

"F-figured what out?" she stutters but I could tell it was already registering.

"I... killed your family," I say as if I'm talking to a five year old.

"What?! Why!?"

I pinch the bridge of my nose and close my eyes. Wow.

"You stole my boyfriend," I say simply.

"So that gives you the right to murder my family!?" she shrieks.

"I had to make you suffer," I growl, making my eyes flash red.

"So what? Now you're just going to kill me?" she asks.

I pull the knife out from behind my back and nod.

Jenna backs away slowly. "Now Allysa... I know you don't want to do this..."

"Oh? I think I do," I say and my voice changes to a deep distant voice as the demon in me comes out. My face twists into the ugly demon and I grin at Jenna as her eyes widen.

"A-allysa, please! We've been best friends for eight years!" Jenna pleads.

"That friendship ended when you stabbed me in the back!" I yell.

"Allysa, please...' she whispers and I can see the fear in her eyes.

"Jenna, no!" I hear Bailey's voice and the rustle of trees as she bursts into the clearing.

Before Jenna or Bailey can do anything I slit Jenna's throat. I watch as all light leaves Jenna's eyes and I let her body fall to the ground.

"No!" Bailey screams, running over to Jenna.

"B-bailey, r-run," Jenna gasps and those are her last words before her body goes limp.

Bailey turns her glare on me.

"I see you figured it out all by yourself," I say and laugh.

Bailey slowly rises to her feet. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" she asks, "Who do you hate the world?!"

I sigh and let out a fake sob. "You-you're right... I-I'm so sorry, I- I can't believe I did that..." my face turns back into the normal Allysa as I look at Bailey.

"Oh, Allysa..." Bailey says, obviously buying my sob story.

My face twists back into the demon. "See that's what made it so easy to kill all of you! You humans are way to gullible! No if I were you, I would take Jenna's advice and run because with a flick of my wrist I could kill you too!"

Her eyes move to the knife still in my hand, covered in Jenna's blood. She turns and runs.

I laugh and chase after her. It was always more fun when they ran.

My eyes flash red and I grab her arm.

"Now I can't have you blabbing this little situation to everyone now can I?" I say and I can see the fear in her eyes.

"Please Allysa! I won't tell anyone!" She pleads.

"I can't risk it!" I say.

She tries to struggle out of my grip but I only hold onto her wrist tighter.

"The more you struggle the worse this will be!"

She then swings at my face but I dodge her, getting angrier. My eyes turn fully red and I snarl.

I shove her to the ground and stand above her clutching the knife in one hand.

She looks up at me, terrified. She brings her foot up and kicks the knife out of my hand.

I growl and bend down, wrapping my hand around her neck.

I squeeze her throat leaving blue bruises. I throw her body at a tree with unworldly strength.

I hear the crack of her skull and her body falls to the ground, going limp. A pool of blood gathers around her head.

I wipe the dirt off my hands and walk out of the forest.