Chapter 16

Jenna's P.O.V

She-she confessed. Allysa told the police that she committed the murders.

That-that was easier than I thought it would be... It took much less haunting than expected.

I stare at Allysa as everything turns into chaos. Two policemen grab Allysa and the chief steps in front of her.

"Why young lady?" he asks.

"I-it wasn't me... It was the demon within me!" Allysa says as one of the policemen pulls her arms behind her back and hand cuffs her.

The police chief scowls at her. "This is a serious matter young lady! No jokes!" The chief gestures at the other policemen, "Lock her up!"

"No, wait! Please! Let me explain myself!" Allysa struggles against the policemen.

Clearly when she burst into the police station she wasn't thinking of what might happen. She must have thought all would be forgiven and then they would have a big tea party.

I follow as they lead Allysa down a row of cells and the policemen throw her into one of them.

I wait for them to disappear from sight before speaking.

"You deserve this just like you thought I deserved to die for stealing your boyfriend," I growl.

"Jenna, I-" Allysa begins but I cut her off.

"I hope you rot in hell," I say before fading out.

***

I was back in the meadow and my mother was standing in front of me again.

"You did it sweetie," my mom says, "You avenged us..."

"What's going to happen to Allysa now mother...?" I whisper.

"She will get what she deserves," my mother says.

"Mom... I don't think Allysa meant any of this..."

"She killed too many people!' my mom snaps, "Nobody does that accidentally and now she will rot in prison..."

"But she was possessed mom! When I was down there I literally saw the demon come out of her!" I say.

"Oh, honey, your friendship has blinded you, Allysa is a monster... She killed too many, She. Will. Rot." My mom growls and I've never seen her this angry before.

I sigh and nod.

"Come now," my mom holds out her hand and I walk with her through the meadow.

***

Life was slowly going back to the way it was before. Well you know, except for the part about me being dead and all.

I have avenged my families deaths and Bailey has awoken from her coma. She was currently with her mom trying to figure out who she was.

Bailey didn't remember me, but maybe it was better that way...

Allysa was in prison and she wasn't able to hurt anyone anymore.

The city had begun to come at peace again, knowing the killer was in jail.

And I could finally rest in peace.

0�P�A�(