Chapter 12

Allysa's P.O.V

I had finally gotten rid of Jenna! I would never have to see her again. I would never have to put up with her constant whining about her parents again!

I walk down the street towards my house. I see an ambulance drive by and I can just barely glimpse a girl with long dark brown hair: Bailey. After that another ambulance drives by with a girl who has golden brown hair: Jenna.

I walk a little faster down the street, changing directions and heading for the hospital.

I freeze in my tracks as I peer across the road. I see the same golden brown hair as I saw in the ambulance moments before.

I cross the street and begin following the girl. I elbow my way through the crowd but I have already lost the girl.

"That was weird..." I mumble to myself as I continue my walk towards the hospital.

I guess anyone could have the same golden brown hair right? I mean, come on, Jenna Is dead... I killed her...

I arrive at the hospital and push through the doors, walking over to the front desk.

I look at the lady and sob quietly.

"I-I heard my friends were here... I need to see them..." I cry a little, "Jenna Selbey and Bailey Mcglennon..."

"I'm sorry but you are not allowed to see them Ms... One of them is..." She stops but I know what she is about to say: one of them is dead.

But what does she mean by one of them? I killed them both!

My eyes turn red and I look straight into her eyes. "Let me see them now," I growl.

"Uh, y-yes ma'am..." the woman says almost as if she is in a tranz. She types away at her computer then says, "Ms Mcglennon is in room 312... And Ms Selbey is... is..." She doesn't need to finish because I already know where Jenna is.

My eyes go back to their normal colour and I smile. "Thank you." I walk past the desk and towards the elevator.

I go up to the third floor. I go to room 312 and just as I'm about to open the door I hear faint voices. I freeze, my hand on the door knob.

"I'm afraid to say she's in a coma ma'am," I hear a low male voice, "And I don't know if she'll ever wake up..."

"B-but what was with all the thrashing around the bed? She has to be able to wake up!" I hear Bailey's mom's voice.

"The thrashing around the bed was probably just a nightmare, right now it's just as if she was asleep, she hit her head pretty hard so it made her lose some of her memory..."

Bailey's mom sobs quietly.

"I'm sorry ma'am, we'll do what we can..." the doctor says.

I hear a huff and the door to the room opens. I quickly turn to the side as Bailey's mom runs past me, crying.

The doctor sighs and follows her out.

I wait until they're gone before stepping into the room. I step up beside Bailey and stare down at her frozen form. I sigh. I thought I killed her too...

"Coma huh?" I whisper into the silent room, "I thought I dealt with you... Now I have to finish the job..."

My eyes flash red and I slide a pillow out from under her head. I lean down and press the pillow to her face.