Chapter 2

Okay guys this isn't smut yet but it is a little...provocative to some people so if you want you can ski-actually I don't advise skipping because you wont understand anything that'll happen later on...
Have fun reading my brochachos!

          ~Aron's POV~
The smaller man in front of me sighed shakily, trying to speak, but found no sound coming from his mouth.

"Murillo." I sighed.
"W-Wha-How do you know my last name?!" He asked, confusion and anger slapped right across his face.

I growled as I slammed him against the brick wall, a yelp of surprise and pain escaping his lips. I felt a smirk tug at my lips as I lustfully unzipped his pants.

~Daniel's POV~
I gasped and tried to kick him away when he layed his hands on my boxers.

"Someone's excited~" he purred out as he pulled down my boxers, the cold air hitting my erect member. I bit my lip as he took ahold of my member.

"W-Why are you doing this...?"

He leaned in close to me, his breath reaked of cigarettes. "Because I want to have fun while I'm young."

I blushed. I could feel his fingers slide down my body.

"S-Stop please!! I-I swear I wont tell anyone!" I begged and pleaded

"Thats not what I want."
"P-Please I-I'll do anything!"

He smirked. 'Uh oh that's not a good sign...' "Be my boytoy~."

"What??"
"You heard me"

I could feel my cheeks flush into a bright red. "N-No I wont do that!"

"Fine then..." He began to advance his fingers down.

"Fine!! F-Fine I'll do it!!" He smirked

"Thats what I thought."