Chapter 14

(A/N: Danny is a bit bipolar in this chapter xD, Enjoy!!!)
Shout out to my good pal TRGFan101 since 4/9 was their birthday. And I posted this on their birthday. Happy Birthday Pal

    “Is that them?”
    “I-.... No.. it’s…”
    “It’s?” I asked, not thinking into it… until Danny answered me.
    “Theresa.”

    ‘Why is she calling me…?’ I stared down at my phone in horror. I haven’t even changed her contact name yet, and it’s already been a few months. I just… never… got to it. I took a deep breath, and looked up at Aron.

    He seemed to take it as if I was asking permission, because he nodded his head towards the phone, and mumbled out a, “Go ahead, you can answer it.”

    I am an adult, and I do have a life, so why am I letting him boss me around like a kid? 'Why do I feel like I… like that. Like I want that,’

    I took this opportunity to answer it, and bring my shaky hand to my ear, “He-Hello?”

    ‘Wow, what a way to answer the phone you pansy.’

    “Danny…?”

    “Hey.. Theresa.. Why are you calling me? I-”

    “I want you back.”

    ‘W o a h. I-... I could get my life back together! I need to do this, I-I can forgive her for cheating! Anything to just-’

    “No. I can’t.” Wh-What…?’

    “But Danny!! I’m-I’m sorry…”

    “I can’t. I found a way to make myself happier. I realized that I don’t need a dog, or anything to save a marriage that is broken. I don’t even need a marriage to be happy. I, am happy. I’m happy with who I am, I am happy with who my friends are, I’m happy with who I am in a relationship in.” ‘WhAT RELATIONSHIP?! WHAT AM I SAYING!?!?!?’

    “Relationship?! With who?!?! Daniel Rose Murillo, we are still LEGALLY MARRIED!!”

    “I-I, but I-”

    “I can’t believe you’re cheating on me.”

    “Well that’s calling the kettle black.”

    “What the fuck?!”

    “Well, come on. You did admit to cheating on me when I left on tour.”

    “Dan-”

    “No. I want a divorce, and you bet your ass I will get rights to see my daughter if I don’t get custody.”

    The other end was silent, when I opened my mouth to say something, I heard a click, and frowned. Aron took notice and looked down at me. “Everything alright?”

    ‘No, you’re the reason this is happening, asshole..’ “The bitch hung up on me.” I looked down, and thought about it. What if I never saw Scarlett again? I should’ve kept my damn mouth shut…

    I sniffled, and covered my eyes. I shouldn’t be doing this in front of Aron, I look weak… To my surprise, I didn’t get pushed to the side, or laughed at, or a half-hearted hug. Aron gave me a gentle, yet strong, caring hug. I looked up at him, and blinked. I keep trying to tell myself it’s a front, but with shit like this, it’s hard to believe it’s all a front…