Chapter 3

~Daniel's POV~
    I woke up next to Theresa, feeling violated, more than I ever have been before. 'I mean who just drags a man into an alleyway!? And does THAT!? I mean I am kinda hot I suppose. B-But still!! Wai-What if someone saw!? Or what if it was just a dream?? Yeah I passed out or something....thats what happened. I need to get up.' I stood up and the floor was so cold! I wanted to fall on my face back into that comfortable bed. I checked my phone to see if one of the guys had texted me. No, No...out of anybody it had to be this guy.

Aron:
Hey beautiful...

    I had NO clue how to answer this. I decided not to, so I went up to the bathroom to clean up and Theresa's dog scared the shit outta me. 'Stupid Dog' I sighed. That's when my phone went off again.

Aron:
Are you awake...?

Dammit!! I wished he'd just leave me alone. I hope Theresa doesn't go through my phone...'Damn...' I started spacing out and nearly jumped out of my skin when my phone went off again.

DANNY WORSNUP!! Hey man how did the gig go last night? (This text isn't Aron btw)

I replied with the plain and lame answer of "Fine." I need to go wake Scarlett up, I bet her floor is cold as well so I grabbed my fuzzy socks :3 and walked into her room. I sat down on her bed....and nooow I don't want to move. 'Damn why must I be lazyyyy!' I got up, deciding to let her sleep and walked out of her room, quietly closing her door.

I walked into the kitchen and started making coffee. I felt Theresa slide her arm around me.

"Always awake for the coffee, huh?" I could feel her smile.

"Of course!" She snuggled into my body and hummed, but suddenly stopped.

"Where'd this bruise come from?"

I was completely and utterly confused. I frowned. "What bruise?"
"The one on your shoulder." She said suspiciously. I'm so lost right now. So I started getting aggravated

"I don't have a bruise."
"Yes you do, you also have some scratches. Are you sure you didn't get drunk last night?"
"Drunk!? Are you serious!? Are you fucking kidding me!? I didn't have a single damn drink last night!" I was way too pissed to talk...'but why? She was just curious..I'm being defensive...' I stormed out of the kitchen, slipped my shoes on and out the door I went, slamming the door shut. 'Does she think I'd cheat on her!? How could she even think that!?' I just walked forward.

~Time lapse~
I've been walking for hours, all the while Theresa blowing up my phone. I'm not even gonna answer her right now. That's when I felt a presence next to me...I didn't move my head but looked over and saw that it was Aron from last night. I felt my body start to stiffen.

"Something wrong, Danny-boy~?"

I hope you guys enjoy!! ~mr.snuffleupagus