Chapter 12

GUYS!! Mr-Snuffleupagus IS BACK AND I AM SO EXCITED TO BE WRITING WITH THEM AGAIN AHHHHHHHHH THIS STORY WAS A COLLABORATION WITH SNUFFLEUPAGUS okay, enjoy the story.

Shoutout to Mr-Snuffleupagus

    It had been quite a little while since the last incident.. Today was the day Danny came back from tour, but today was also the day that he would finally reintroduce Aron to the band, and Aron did not think it would go so well. Correction, Aron knew it wouldn’t go very well. It would definitely turn out very badly.

    Aron kept an eye on the time, and sighed every five minutes. He had absolutely nothing to do, and Danny wasn't going to be back for quite some time. So what did he decide to do? Channel surf. Yet, of course, there was nothing on, why would there be? Aron wasn’t lucky enough to actually catch a good show on when it was really helpful. He sighed with frustration, and turned off the tv before throwing the remote across the room.

    He grumbled, getting off the sofa where he had been positioned all day. Stretching, he heard his joints crack, and went to the kitchen. He thought about going to the gym, or a bar, but it was a rather displeasing thought to consider not being there when Danny arrived.

    Aron wasn’t entirely sure on the idea, but considered maybe a nice welcome home surprise. A nice dinner out, because well, if he attempted at cooking much more, he feared of burning the house down. He barely got lucky that one morning.

    Aron quickly slipped up the stairs, and decided he’d actually dress nice for the front man for once. He slipped on his nice white collared shirt, and looked around for his tie. When he caught sight of it, he snatched it, and tossed it onto the bed. Just because he said he would dress nice, it doesn’t mean he was going formal, more of like.. Semi-formal.

    Aron sighed, and quickly buttoned up his shirt, and throwing on the tie. Deciding now was not the time to focus on the damn thing, he grabbed his phone to look at possible restaurants to go to…

. . .

    After a half an hour of scrolling, he decided to settle in on The Little Door. Only problem was that he would probably have to make a reservation, but that’s not very helpful. Maybe he could somehow bend the rules a little. He jumped at the sound of a vehicle approach and stop in front of the house. ‘That’s gotta be Danny.’

    Aron huffed, and rushed out, sliding down the railing on his staircase, just making it to the end as soon as Danny opened the door. “Aron I’-Oh. Hi!!” He smiled widely, and dropped his bags off at the door. The blond didn’t even shut the door before he rushed over, and tightly hugged the taller man. “I missed you!”

    Blinking, Aron hugged back, and sighed. “Uh.. welcome back, Danny-boy.”

Danny looked up, and sighed. Out of nowhere, Danny just started brushing his fingers through Aron’s hair.

“What… are you doing, Dan?”

“I dunno…”

    Aron opened his mouth to tell DanDan to stop, but he closed it. He couldn’t deny it from himself. He enjoyed it. So, he just let Danny do his thing, and even nuzzled his head into Murillo’s hand. Danny chuckled, before finally taking notice to how Aron was dressed. “Well, you look rather fancy. I doubt that you’d dress like that just to welcome me home. So what’s the occasion?”