Chapter 7

||Aron's POV||

    Why am I doing this again? Why am I running to his aid? I shouldn't care this much. Besides he's the prick that ruined my life. I pulled up outside the bar and he was leaning against the wall. He took a swig of whatever he was drinking. I got out of the car and he flashed me a quick smile, then walked over and hugged me. Drunkard.
    "You actually came." his voice was slurred, and he sounded exhausted.
"Mhm." I patted his shoulder, feeling awkward as hell. "Why don't we get you home, Danny?"
"Why the hell wouulllddd I... go home t' that son of a bitch... Soz I can walk in on her and James again!?"
    "Hey, hey, calm down you drunk fuck."
"Don't call me THAT!" his face was turning red. He was really pissed. He sat down, leaning against the wall. I wanted to leave him here, but no matter how hard I tried, my body moved closer to him. Dammit life.
    "Alright Danny, come on. You need sleep."
"I don't NEED shit!!"
"Meow."
"Fuck yourself."
"Danny calm the fuck do-" at the moment, he slapped me. He slapped me, that motherfucker. He has the audacity to slap me of all people, ME.
    J-Dog stumbled outside.
"Hey, it's Deuceeeeeeeee."
"Shit." I smiled. "Hey Jorel."
"How's it goin' man??"
I stood up straight. "Great, just being nice to a semi-stranger." I growled as I glared at him.
"That's Danny. Deuce, what's going on??" He was smart for a person who consumed a shit load of alcohol.
    "Danny... Murillo..?" I acted confused. Sometimes, these guys were complete idiots.
"Yes, now what the hell is ACTUALLY going on?!"
I sighed. "I almost hit him on my way home."
He looked me up and down. He had a suspicious glare as he shoved past me, hailing a taxi. After he was gone, I went back to Danny, as he looked at me. "What was THAT about?" Danny looked puzzled. How cute.
    "He just wanted to know if you were alright." Danny stood up and came close to me. I rolled my eyes and kissed his cheek. "Come on... You can crash at my place tonight." He looked down for a minute then looked back up. "Alright, I guess." He walked past me, and opened the passenger side of my car. Slipping in, he looked at me and closed the door, as if he was impatient to leave already.
    I followed, and ran around to the drivers side and slipped in. As I started up the car, I heard him whimper, as he shifted a bit. Confused, I looked over, just as soon as he looked at me. His face was red, not an angry red, but... A blushing red. He looked down, so I followed his gaze, and noticed he had a boner.
I looked back up at him, and felt myself smirk a bit, as I felt my face heat up a little bit. "Got a bit of a problem there, Daniel?" He looked out the window, and with the help of street lamps and the moonlight, I could tell his face grew even more red. "Sh-Shuddup."
    I looked around for a minute. "Can you hold off till we get to my place?" I looked back at him, and he shook his head. "I-I can try..." He muttered, shifting a bit more. I sighed and drove off into the street. After a few minutes, I heard shuffling right next to me, so I took a quick glance over, and saw him undoing his pants and sliding his hand down. I looked forward, and with my right hand, slapped his arm. "No. Wait." Danny whimpered as he pulled his hand out.
    First, he was an angry drunk.... And now... He's a horny drunk. Great. I continued for a few more minutes, and heard a slight moan. I huffed, and reached over, and slapped his arm again, this time harder. "What did I say?" Danny whimpered again, but didn't answer, so I repeated my question, louder this time. "What did I say, Daniel?" He looked over at me and huffed. "T-To wait..." I nodded. "Exactly, and what didn't you do?" He looked down. "W-Wait."
    I snickered. I was gonna torture him when we got inside. I drove, and parked in the driveway. I stepped out and stretched. I looked over, closing the door, as Danny stepped out. I smirked, watching him close the door and meet eye to eye with me. He ran around to my side, and grabbed my shirt. "A-Aron...." Hearing him call my name out like that, made my dick twitch. I looked back at him. "Yes, Daniel?"
    He looked down. "Please..." I chuckled and kept my gaze, looking down at him. "Alright, come on." He looked forwards as I began to walk towards my door. I thought to myself as we walked in the door. My smirk grew wider. 'This is going to be very fun~'