Chapter 8

It's finally here!!! Yasssssss!!! Sorry for the very long wait. But since I hadn't gotten anything from my partner, I am going to write this chapter myself. I hope y'all are excited. I am. Alright, enjoy the read lieblings!

||Aron POV||

I watched as Danny instantly turned towards me and threw himself onto me. Chuckling, I picked up the drunken singer, and hauled him to my couch. Why make the effort of going into the room as of now? I wanted to make him wait.
I laid him down, ignoring every kiss he had planted on my neck. He whined, I guess he didn't want any space between us, but disobedience shouldn't lead to being rewarded. Instead, it should, and will lead to punishment.
Reaching up for me, Danny kicked off his pants, getting very impatient. I hummed and pushed his hands away from me, trying to act uninterested. He groaned and whined, but I simply just watched the man. He eventually grew weary and crossed his arms. "I's waited! You's promised meeeeeeeeeehhhh!!!!!".
I blinked, 'God he is such a child!' and muffled a laugh. "But you disobeyed at first. Why should I reward a naughty boy?" Winking at him, I then began to walk away, only to hear him get up, and trip on my coffee table. "Owwww!!!!"
I shook my head and turned back around. "Watch where you're going!" He stumbled over to me, and hugged me. "D-Daddy please," 'Daddy. Shit. Now he is trying to get me even more hard than I already was.' Narrowing my eyes, I purred out, "Please what?"
"P-Please fuck me Daddy~!" That was it. I shoved him back onto the couch and climbed on top of him. His face was flushed red, and he wrapped his arms around my neck. I ground up against his pretty little ass earning me a moan from his lips, and it only made my dick pulse more. I groaned as he slipped his arms from my neck, and tried to undo my pants. But in response, I only slapped his hands away. "I don't think you have the rights to do that anymore."
He whimpered, but reluctantly stopped. I slowly and carefully slipped my shirt off, teasing the fuck out of him. He then copied me, except only quickly and harshly with his own shirt. Chuckling, I slipped off the singer's pants and boxers, getting impatient myself.
I couldn't take it anymore, I lifted Danny up, and hauled himself and I up the stairs, and straight into my room. I threw him down on the bed, and walked over to my closet, quickly pulling out one of my ties. "Put your wrists together for me."
Danny looked at me in confusion, causing me to grumble, and repeat myself, more strictly this time. "Put. Your. Wrists. Together. Daniel." I loomed over the horny bastard, as he slowly and silently obeyed me. I tied his wrists together tightly and smirked. "Good boy, Danny~" He whimpered once more as I slowly slipped my pants off. I crawled onto the bed and looked down at my prized possession. 'Wait prized possession? He's not even mine.' I stopped for a second and stared down at the man I was about to fuck.
I smiled widely, I was going to pound into him so hard, he wouldn't be able to walk straight. I leaned down and nipped at his neck. He squeaked and lifted his arms over my head, and pulled my head down closer to him. He quietly moaned as I slipped off my own boxers. I could tell he was getting extremely impatient now, as he was trying to flip positions with me.
I held his waist down harshly, as he let out a pained whimper. I reached over to my end table but stopped. No, he deserves worse than this..
He looked up at me with lust filled brown orbs. I smirked and glanced over his body, before positioning myself at his asshole.
.....
Right as I was about to push in, I stopped. 'He clearly wanted this, but.... this is taking advantage of him, and he wouldn't even remember this.
Wait, why would I care if I take advantage of the little punk???
.......
Why should I..? I'm supposed to hate him.'
I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard snoring coming from the latter. I looked down, and noticed he'd fallen asleep. How was he even comfortable enough to sleep?!?!
Sighing, I climbed off and looked away, before covering him up with the blanket. This would be best...
Before leaving, I quickly tugged the tie loose, and pulled it off of Dan-Dan's wrists, and walked out, going to the living room.
Sitting down, I channel surfed, until finding something interesting. The Golden Girls. Shut up, it's a guilty pleasure.
...
Watching for about 2 hours, eventually I was fast asleep....

haha, sorry for taking forever, but I'm back!!!