Ink House

Amelia pulled up to the parking lot outside the tattoo shop. It was painted black with white spray paint art around the door and sides of the building. She stepped out of the car and her mother said "are you sure you wanna do this?" And she replied "mom, I've been waiting for this forever, I really want this tattoo" and so her sister and mother followed her into the place.
The receptionist at the front desk stood up and smiled. She had sleeves of tattoos and was wearing a white strappy top with a leather jacket. "hi there! You must be Amelia? Welcome to Ink House" and she extended her hand to shake, Amelia awkwardly shook it.
Damn it Amelia you haven't even got your tattoo yet and you'd fucking things up
She smiled and the receptionist said cheerfully "we'll be with you shortly, please, take a seat" gesturing to the elongated corner couch. It was black leather, there was a long coffee table with an array of magazines and newspapers strewn across it. She looked up the couch and saw a man sat at the end of it.
Wait, who's that? She asked herself. He was wearing blue Levi's and a black top.
Fuck I know him from somewhere she continued to think of who he was.
He had black short hair and a noticeable lip ring. And his knuckles were tattooed with letters
Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck
Shit this can't be happening
Is that Frank? Frank Iero?
She looked at her mother who was smiling at her "isn't this exiting?" She asked. Amelia responded with "yeah I guess"
Her mother turned and went to sit at the opposite end of the couch, her sister followed.
Okay, just go sit down. Everything's fine. Don't have a panic attack
Amelia had mild social anxiety, she had to keep calm, try not to freak.
She sat down at the corner of the couch and picked up an old magazine and started reading.
After a few moments the man turned to her and introduced himself "hi, I'm Frank, saw you come in. What's your name?"
She put her magazine down and said "I'm Amelia" and she smiled a little. "So what tattoo you getting?" Frank pondered.
"I'm getting some lyrics"
"Ah cool"
Well you're holding up pretty well, just don't do anything stupid
He shuffled a little closer and asked "how old are you?"
"17 and a half"
"Cool" he responded. "is this your first tattoo?"
"Y-yeah. What are they like?" Frank then took her arm and rolled
Her sleeve up, obviously to show her the sensation of a tattoo.
F U C K
He's gonna see my scars. He's gonna see them
She looked over at her mother who was engrossed in yesterday's newspaper and her sister was asleep.
He said "well it feels li-"
OH SHIT
He's gonna see my scars
Frank saw faded red lines upon her slightly freckled skin and looked at them quizzically, "What are these?" He said in a hushed voice "Just my eczema,"
Nice save there
Amelia said looking down at her lap. "I'm gonna stay here and help you get your first tattoo, I remember mine, it was pretty cool" he smiled and looked away for a second, then slipped back into reality. "I'm getting some work done on my arm" he said rolling up his arm, indicating to a tattoo that was outlined but not yet shaded.
"You got a picture of the tattoo you want?" Asked Frank
"Umm yeah" she said, Amelia pulled out her folded pieces of paper. Knowing now that he will know she's a fan.
This is such a fucking cliché she thought.
Frank unfolded the first piece of paper and saw the lyrics his eyes brightened and he smiled, Amelia looked at franks face and saw the hope on his eyes, "Hey you like my band! I can't believe your getting our lyrics tattooed on you! You should've said you were a fan in the first place!" He looked at her, a smile still broad on his face.
"You guys are amazing and you save so many lives, you saved mine!" She said, nearly choking up. Frank pulled her into a hug and said "we'll always be here for ya"
This is such a goddamn cliché, i just met my hero and now he's gonna help me get my tattoo
A woman wearing an ink stained apron walked up to them and said "Were ready for you"

(Im such a shitty writer, sorry if it's a mega fuckin cliché but it gets better don't worry)