Inspirational Mess

Amelia's POV:

I checked my watch.
09:37am
Well I've missed registration, guess I'll have to stay off school. Frank is just sat here with his cigarette. He looks better now.
"So you feeling any better?" I asked him.
"Well, I feel a bit better. I'm never gonna drink that much again" he said, and laughed. But I have no idea what I'm gonna do with him. I might just try and call someone. So they know he's safe.
So we finished our cigarettes and just sat on the porch, metaphorically watching the time pass. We talked a little, about music. He asked me what I do at school, I told him how I'm in the school band and I'm learning some new instruments. I like music, it's just something I guess I've always wanted to go into. My mom thinks its okay, but it "won't take me very far". I strongly disagree.
I checked my watch again.
09:50am
Frank looked at the cigarette butts "these are gonna kill us one day you know..."
"Better that than myself" I mumbled.
"Pardon?" Frank looked confused at my statement.
"Oh, nothing."
A red car came round the corner, and made its way down our street. I didn't think much of it until I saw Frank had left my side. He has gone back inside into the kitchen, I followed him in.
"Hey, you okay?" I calmly asked, he was pacing a little. He gave out a deep sigh and said "it's Gerard...in the car I mean. I just don't wanna talk to them right now."
"Come on Frank you gotta make up with them sooner or later."
As if on cue, a tall figure with straightened hair and glasses knocked on the already open door. It was Mikey. He was wearing a long coat, since it was November. Skinny jeans and faded white trainers were thrown into the look.
"Hi, mind if we come in?"
Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod
Don't freak out, calm down.
"No no come in, take a seat." And in walked Mikey, followed by Gerard, who was sporting a grey jumper, and Ray, with a blue coat, which looked particularly warm.
Gerard walked over to Frank, who was staring at the ceiling.
"Frank, I'm sorry about last night, I was drunk. And I promise it will never happen again."
Franks drifted his eyes to Gerard. He took another sigh. "Honestly I'm pissed off, but I guess we were all drunk so it kinda doesn't matter." As he said that Gerard's face lit up. He obviously wasn't expecting him accepting his apology to be that simple.
Frank jumped a little and introduced me to everyone.
"Guys this is Amelia, she looked after drunk me" then he giggled a little. The attention was placed on me. I really didn't want to freak out or cry.
"I met her in the tattoo place and I helped her get her first tattoo!" Frank was quite exited about that.
"So how old are you Amelia?" Ray asked, he seemed so calm. I could sense calmness of his presence.
"I'm 17, last year of high school."
"Aw man that sucks" Gerard spoke, "high school drags doesn't it?"
"Yeah I guess it does." I replied. Thinking about how I've kinda been a no one, not really awknowleged as a significant role in the school.
"So can we see your tattoo?" Mikey said as he moved closer, wanting too see what I had gotten inked. I pushed the stray hairs from my messy bun from out of the way revealing the lyrics.
"Whoa those are our lyrics! That's so cool!" Ray said. I leant up, meeting their hopeful eyes.
"You should've said you liked us in the first place." Gerard giggled.
"She has our faces on her wall" Frank blurted.
Frank why did you say that?
I blushed and put my head in my hands.
"Oh cool I wanna see" Ray said, the others nodded in agreement. So I took them up to my room.
Shit I forgot to clean up! My music sheets are everywhere!
I pushed the door open. Revealing pastel yellow walls, one completely covered in posters and doodles. My desk, along with the chair, were covered in music sheets. All failed attempts at writing a song. My messy grey bed sheets had scatters of stationary on them, with multiple crumpled up drawings. An abomination was an understatement.
"I'm so sorry for the mess, I got a bit carried away the other night."
Great tell them your crazy
They all walked in, Ray sat on the bed, uncrumpling some of my drawings, they were pretty bad. The majority of them were silly swirly patterns.
Mikey was examining the wall of posters, probably a bit worried about the amount of My Chemical Romance I had. Gerard was picking up the music sheets from my desk.
Frank was trying to find a radio station on my radio.
"Amelia, you wrote this?"
"Wrote what?" I asked, strolling over to see what he had picked up. It was a sheet entitled 'Surrender The Night.'
"Oh, yeah. That one I wrote on guitar and I'm finding the drum part, I have the lyrics somewhere..."
I began to rummage through the never ending piles of music when he spoke again.
"Do you wanna come hang out at the studio? We could look through some of your stuff. Its pretty cool."
And with that the others stood up looking puzzled at Gerard.
"Guys, just look. I'm guessing she's a musician and her stuff is pretty cool, we could help her out"
He handed them all a sheet of paper, each containing a different set of riffs and chords and lyrics.
"Those are bad, their unfinished projects so please don't judge them just yet." I warned. They all nodded in agreement that it was fairly decent stuff.
"Frank looked up and said "how much time do you spend doing this?"
"Let's just say I'm a little sleep deprived." Which I could feel them relating, as they were a professional band.
"Come on let's get this stuff together."
Frank said. I scooped all the sheets up off the desk and flung them in my duffel bag, we walked out of my house, I pulled a leather jacket on and locked up.
We all got in Gerard's car and set off for the studio.
I don't think they'll take my stuff that seriously, I mean Its all just a work in progress.

(It's been a while! I'm trying to update pls don't kill me for being really inactive. I'm mixing things up a bit soon so it won't be boring.
It's taken me about an hour to do this chapter, sorry it's long I just don't want the others to drag)