The Studio

Well we drove to the studio, and it only took us a short amount of time. I can't believe they appreciate me musically and want to look at my stuff.
I still don't know how Frank found my house, he can't remember either since he was drunk as hell.
When we got to the studio, Ray helped me out the car and I got my duffel bag filled with music sheets. The exterior of the building looked a little uninviting, but the interior was filled with colour. Red chairs in the waiting area, Cream walls with expensive looking paintings hanging on every wall, a small cafe for people working there, giving off a strong smell if coffee. I hope its cheap.
The automatic doors opened and we walked right through as the receptionist greeted us with a wave.
"So how long have you been writing music?" Mikey asked.
"Well I got my first guitar on my 10th birthday and my mom started paying for lessons. A few years ago she had to stop when we moved over here and I teach myself now. I'm in the school band do I learn from that a bit too."
We finally reached a door down the long corridor, studio number 19. Gerard opened the door, grabbed the duffel bag and emptied the contents onto the floor.
"Gerard what are you doing?" I was confused as to why he now made an abomination of a perfectly tidy studio.
"We start rummaging and find cool stuff we like." He smiled, digging into the pile.
We all sat down, looking over sheets.
"So tell us about yourself Amelia, I wanna know how you managed to write all this stuff" Gerard asked. Frank looked over at me, he knew about my bipolar and probably thought I didn't want to talk about it.
Well I kinda don't but I will since that was the reason I started making music.
"I started playing guitar when I was 10, and we moved over here from the UK when I was about 14 I think, and when I was 13 I was diagnosed with extreme bipolar and I almost killed myself. I started to write poems and string chords together to make songs. Slowly things began to improve and it's much less severe now. Listening to music also helped. Your music in particular. I've seen you guys live a few times and it was really cool. My sister is in elementary school and my mom works a lot so I have a lot of time to do stuff."
They just stated at me
Oh god they're judging you. You told them that now they think you're crazy.
Frank hugged me from the side as Mikey said "I'm sorry"
"No it's okay, I'm almost better now." I smiled, trying to lighten the mood.
For the next two hours we all sat and talked about music and they asked me how I wrote some of the poems/songs.
I didn't realise the time when it was 2:37pm and I had to pick my sister up from school.
Of course I'm a fan of their music, but if you get to see them on a regular day they're really nice people.
"You're music is really good and it'd be cool if we could keep looking at it." Frank said, handing me his phone number. "Call me tomorrow and we can hang out again." As his lips curled into a smile.
"Thanks." Then he hugged me and they drove off.
I went and picked my sister up trying to fathom together what just happened.

(THIS probably the worst chapter I've done. Things will change in the next chapter.)