Just shut up! (edit done)

Kate Pov

I wasn't scared in my entire life but this catastrophe made me terrified. I wanted to slash my throat at this moment than being raped by this bastard.

He was a psycho maniac. He's a monster.

" Who are you? Please just stop!" I beg for his mercy.

Dave POV

At the back of my mind, I was sorry for doing this to my girlfriend but I can't help it. She's mine and I'll do whatever it takes to make her stay by my side.

Ignoring her make me sick but we have plans and now she's here with me I will not let her escape.
I mean it!

I untied the rope on both sides of her swollen wrist. Maybe it's so right because there's a blood marks on it.

"Shhhh, I'll be over soon",I whispered to her while crouching my head again to meet her soft lips. She's punching me sides to sides but the more she punch me,the more I pressed my lips to her roughly. I slide my tongue inside her lips while pressing my hands on both sides of her arms at the side of the bed.

" Kiss back! If you don't I'll do something you will regret!" I said forcefully and continue harassing Kate.

------

" No! No! let me go! Who are you?" I managed to let go from his grip and I grant all my strength that left from my body. I push him away and I landed my hand as fast as I can into my blind folds and I managed to take it off from my eyes.

I can't stand because my ankles we're still locked at the bottom sides of the bed.

He got off and hide his face from me.

" Who are you?" I shouted. I think I'm gone insane.

"Why are you trying to rape me? You kidnapped me and locked me here in this stupid basement!" I am screaming now while crying like a child bouncing my arms to the bed.

Dave stay quiet while Kate is yelling at him.
How can he face her like this? She will cursed him for the rest of his life.

Dave made a decision now. He will reveal his face in front of her without the mask.

He turned his head back at her and  looked directly into her eyes. Kate eyes go wider when she realized who was her kidnapper while covering her mouth with his hands.

She is about to say something. When her mouth is now free to talk he stop her by covering her mouth with his right hand. He knows she will be frightened to see him. This is not the right time to say sorry for her. He can't put back the time where Kate and him were happy together.
Dave's eyes grew wider while staring at her.

" Yes, it's me honey. It's me but promise me one thing. You keep your mouth shut or else your mom will received the consequences" he warned her.

He finally let go of her face.

"Dave? Is that you? Why? Why are you doing this to me?" Kate looks shock to see him.

She can't believe that Dave is one of her captor. It feels like she's having a nightmare.

Dave heard her and glared at her lile she was a different person. He then throw her back to the bed and this time he take off the rope out from her ankles.

" You are now free to walk here but make sure to behaved like I said" he told Kate with his cold voice.

Kate hold his hands but he pushed her
away.

"Please, just follow me. I don't want to hurt you Kate. I love you!" He said and you can tell that it's not what he really wanted but there's something in his eyes that pushing him to continue.

Kate cried to know the truth. She can't believe that her boyfriend betrayed her.

"Why? Did you do this because you think I'll find another man in abroad? Are you crazy? Please let me go. It's my dream and you know that!" Kate tried to help him understand that what he was doing is wrong.

She gulped and took a deep breath.

"I promise to follow you but please Dave don't hurt my mom! I beg you!" She told him.

Kate hold his hands and kneeled in front of him while looking at his face to find a little sympathy.

"Okay, lick my shoes!" he ordered her firmly.

His voice was in command. He lean towards her and forcibly grip her hair like Kate's scalp is going to pull out.

" What? But? Dave this is...wait your hurting me!" She struggled.

Kate clamp his hands to stop pulling her hair. He slapped her so hard that she scream in pain.

" Lick right now and if not I will starve you to death for the whole one week!" He shouted at her.

Kate had no choice. Dave loosened his hand from her hair when he learned that his girlfriend accepted her downfall.  She slowly bent down her head to his black shoes and do what he requested and a huge smirk crossed on Dave's face.

Chloe slowly shut the door open and her eyes widened to see her best friends face on the floor. Her eyes check why and she saw what Kate was doing. A half smile came to her face.

"I feel bad for you Kate but it's better this way. I was hoping that Dave will kill you today so that we can lived happily without you!" She murmured behind the door.

While she was sneaking without her mask, James saw her and she was startled when he instantly grabs her arms.

"What are you doing there? Did you forget what my brother told us?" James pressed his hands on Chloe's arms without hesitation.

Chloe frowned and told him to let her go.

"I know! Will you just cook and pretend you didn't saw me? Pathetic!" She told him and James was eager to hit her but he control himself.

He had his own plan. He can't let them treat him like a puppy. He was the one who took her.

"Kate is mine! Only mine!" He told to himself.