Untold secrets(edit done)

Dave gasp in the air while going out from Kate's room. The basement he made a few months ago had three rooms so even the place was too small, they can accommodate their sizes.

" Are you guys having a meeting here?" He asked them while he's walking towards their pace.

Chloe looks pissed and impatient. She's taking off her mask when James told him to wait for Dave.

"Don't ruin his day!" He warned her about Dave.

The two people who were wearing a mask made a glanced at him and released their mask at the same time.

" You keep us waiting here Dave!", Chloe complained while her fingers run down on her hair at the side of her face and put it behind her ears.

" that freaking mask is so damn hot,"! She added crossing her legs and drink a glass of juice at her front table.

" she already recognized me except both of you", Dave told them in a relaxed manner.

" What? what the hell got you, man? you were guard by that girl you mean? reacted James while laughing at him.

" can you please shut up James? I'm better than you! Pointing his hand over his younger stepbrother.

" Remember when you killed your mom?  you tried to escape from murdering your mother, but the police found you hiding inside the closet."
"You are more careless than me", he added.

James stands up and ready to attack his brother but Chloe stops him.

She doesn't know any words there talking about.
She was surrounded by this two mysterious guy and now she sells herself to them, the trust and care from her best friend Kate, she gave it to them.
She even traitored her own best friend.
She's in love with Dave, and she will do everything to make him happy.

Sometimes we're not clever enough when it comes to love even we have to sacrifice someone just to be loved by someone.

" please stop OK", she's between them trying to cool them down.

" what do you mean brother?, I looked at them one by one, I think they were calm now.
"Can someone explained it to me?", I asked them.

"Chloe, James is my stepbrother, we had only one father but I was born first and was raised by my father. He had a wife that time I grew up with my stepmom Stella, I grew up with them.

James was the second child of our mom to another guy but that guy raped her so when she had James, she let him live in misery. She never cared and loved him that's why he's been bullied at school because our mother is a hooker and nobody likes him.
I don't know what happened but he ends up killing our mother".

He was a minor back then that's why my father brought him to my Auntie's house and when he reached eighteen he left the house and makes a living on his own.

James just listening to his brother's story with his head down looking on the floor.

" oh my you mean you ask James to hit on me so that I become part of this plan?", Chloe said with a little confusion on her face.

" you told me you love me right? She grabs Chloe holding her neck with his right hand leaning closer to her to see her scared face.

" yes I love you and I'll do anything to make you love me back", she said while supporting her hand to Dave's grip of her neck.

Dave grinned at her.

"Good. Then no more turning back. It's time to go back into the business. Remember, we won't hurt Kate okay. We will just scare her." Dave instructed them and James and Chloe nod their head.

Kate was inside the room, bruised and helpless. She just wanted to rest and go home. She misses her mom so much.

While Dave came back to work, and Chloe fell asleep, James decided to check Kate inside her room. She feels sorry for her but he just wanted money and his brother had lots of it since he inherited much from their father's property.

He walked inside and she was at the corner of the bed, sniffing with her nose. He decided to take off the mask when Kate slowly looked up to face him. Her eyes widened in shock when she realized she was familiar with his face.

James was ready to know the outcome since he was the one who took her here.

"You, the taxi driver? Why are you here too? Did Dave hired you to kidnap me?", Kate's voice sounded weak.

She strives to pressed her body against the wall. James walked closer but the look on Kate's eyes was hurtful for him. She looks terrified and frightened.

" No, don't come near me! Are you going to rape me too? Go away! Go!", she shouted like crazy, and James was worried that Chloe might hear her so he quickly covered her lips to stop her from shouting.

"Hey, I won't hurt you. Don't scream!", James told her while Kate was still struggling from his grip.

" Please, I won't touch you. My brother will get mad!", he added and that's the moment when Kate stops from her struggle.

"What? Brother? What do you mean by that? Was Dave your brother? Tell me!", she asked James.

James told her to keep quiet. He didn't want to be found by his brother.

" You won't believe but that's the truth. I am your boyfriend's stepbrother and he planned all of this to make you stay!", he told her the truth.

Kate eyes widened after James revealed the whole truth about this kidnapping plan.

James was about to add more information when they heard a creaking sound of the door. Both of them turned their head and someone came in. She's wearing a mask but James knows who was it.

James quickly walked out from the door and pulled the person outside with him.

Chloe was furious. She let go of him.

"What did you do? What if Dave will catch you?", she asked him.

James doesn't care anymore.

" I think, I fall for her. I will save her." James replied and walked outside to breathe fresh air.