Looking for Answer

Me: back to the station guys
Please keep on reading.

Mr.Miller pov

My poor wife,she was crying every night.

" whose parents will not worry for their only daughter?,I'm his father and it's breaking my heart to see my two precious gems in life falling into pieces like a broken glass.

" sssshhhh honey everything will be fine, just trust the police,they're on their way now locating Dave's and his friends whereabouts.

My wife looked at me with teary eyes.Shes devastated right now.

" how could Dave do this to our Kate?, they're like perfect couple and now we just watched the news saying that Dave was the one kidnapped her and his friends are the one who put the suicidal note on her bed?

" how they got inside here without the keys?to my daughter's room",she said still crying.

" I don't know either honey, but I heard from the news that Chloe her best friend was missing too.

I think she has part to this.
" honey well just pray that our Kitty will come home safe and sound to us",I said while resting her head on my shoulder.

I know that Kate hated me so much because I left them and I choose my work over them.
But I don't blame her,she's too young that time to make her understand the situation.

All we have to do right now is to wait for the police report and I prayed that Dave will be thrown to jail forever.

I'll kill him myself if there's no law.

I make a fist as I hugged my wife tenderly.

------------------------------

Me: ready for the fight scene? Hang on there guys.....

**Cast of character

Liam Neeson -as Mr.Drei Miller