"she is my girl not yours!"

James pov

" damn she's hot and delicious",said James laying on his bed while looking at the ceiling with a malicious smile on his kissable lips.

" I'll make you mine,we will be a happy couple soon if my plan works",he added,he's serious right now.

After that moment I stabbed mom to death,I promised to myself that if this day will come I'll make you beg for me brother.

You and your father was the caused of my misery since I was a little kid.

Because of you, my own mother abandoned me,treating me like a ghost.
Her punching bag everyday.
I wish both of you we'll  be dead.

I sigh and i got up from my bed to make a quick bath.

I miss Kate even more.
The more I touch her,kissed her,the more I wanted to be at her side always.

I almost forgot that she is my brother's girl.

I'm in my mid- thoughts when I heard someone calling my name  from the passage door.

They're  banging the door as if they we're in a hurry that someone might catch there back.

" who are they"?, I asked myself taking back my shirts on."
Let me check,because Dave texted me yesterday that they will be back here tommorow afternoon.

I hurriedly run to the door but before I open it,I peep through the keyhole,shit Dave and Chloe we're back.

I reached the doorknob and quickly open it and I saw them with sweats all over their body catching their every breath.

" what's going on?,  I asked them with confusion.

" we need to go right now! The police are coming!",said Dave while he's busy packing everything.

"Dude,wait can you please calm down".then I offered him a cigarette.

" you too Chloe get your ass here and I'll make you calm down.I told her.

She's at the corner with a blank face.Shes not on herself.I slapped her.she still not moving then I decided to talk to Dave if it's OK for him I will bring Chloe to my room.
I will teach her a lesson too for not listening to me.

" do whatever you want to her,she's no use anyway,said Dave and got up from his sit then walk directly to Kate's room....to the basement.

" I'll go check her,then after that he's out from my sight.

Chloe's pov

Whats happening to me?,why I'm in this situation?
What crime have I done?
I will be burn to hell right now.
I don't care anymore.
I'm like their puppet now,do whatever they want.
This psycho brothers are evil.
They enchanted me with their looks and appeal.
I wanted to help my best friend,but how?
I'm weak,they're cruel.
The worst part thing is that Kate doesn't know that I'm with them.
I betrayed her.
I will do anything,even sacrificing my life to get her out from this place like hell.

My thoughts are like that while James is dragging me,gripping my hair tightly into his room.

He throw me on the floor and started to punch me to my face.
My upper lip begun to bleed when he set another blow near my jaw.

"Are you on yourself now bitch!"he said while putting his hand on my neck and squeezed it tightly.
He's choking me.

I kicked him on his precious balls and I'm about to run when he reached my right hand and pulled me down back to him.

I stumbled down and hes over me now.

Im fighting back but he's too strong to win over him.

He is in sitting position  above my tummy(like in church knees on the floor)**I don't know how to explained it****:)
Ahh kneeling position I guess.

He caught my arms and slammed it against the floor and ready to kiss me.

" oh my God he's raping me ", and I can't move either.
My head is spinning due to his blow earlier.

I just lay down there like a mannequin on the floor, motionless.

He kissed me on my neck down my breast.
He's grip on my arms loosened.
Ill let him do what he's doing on my body.

He put his hand under my dress looking for my two big breasts.when he found it,he then squeezed my nipples and i moaned like im in heaven.

Im loving it.i dont know why but i like the sensation im feeling right now.

His movement became intense when he roamed around his lips on every part of my body.
He sucked my nipple as if hes hungry for food.

I said!  Ahhhh" sorry but I'm only human and I have nothing to do.I need him to trust me that's why I let him do this to me.:)

The heat from my body became even more unbearable when he slide down his hand on my under.he slid down my panty and I shout in pleasure when he inserted his middle finger inside my private part.

**★★****---- I didn't mean it guys.... this part seemed RPG.... but please continue reading.......

He is about to put his hard sword  (boys private part) when someone punch him from the back angrily.

" what happened? ,why Dave looks very mad.
He's like a mad black dog ready to fight the another homeless dog.

I moved myself to the corner of the room naked as I watched the two guys punching each others face.

------------------------------

Me: I'm always updating guys because I want to write my new book.

This is fast but still keep on reading till the end.
Can some one  suggest me the ending?

Ill dedicate it to winner.
Please post.thanks!