Chapter 5

I had just been practising my sword fighting with an Ares girl called Clarisse who was super cool when Jason walked over to me. He had a grin on his face and hugged me tightly.

"Hey Jace." I said.

"Ooh. Jace, me like. Anyway I'm here to formally invite you to the Poseidon cabin for a game of truth or dare." Jason said in a mocking posh voice.

"I'm not sure..." I trailed off.

"Leo and Nico will be there!" Jason pointed out.

"Fine but I seriously am not in the mood to be forced to perform a crazy or sexual act or being forced to proclaim my love for someone." I sighed.

"Don't worry. Now on a different subject, Leo." Jason stated.

"What about Leo?"

"Leo has the tendency to fall for practically any girl out of his league which is basically any girl. Obviously, this includes you too and I know this because he legit just told me." Jason explained.

"And..?" I trailed off.

"Just please don't lead him on if you don't like him back. I don't want to see him get crushed..again." Jason sighed.

"Anything for you bud." I said lunching his shoulder.

"Bud? Seriously Dawn?" Jason laughed.

"Shut up. When shall I be at the Poseidon cabin then?" I asked.

"After lunch."

After lunch I quickly ran back to my cabin and got changed as I was dirty and smelt of sweat. Nice. I was wearing a loose black crew neck jumper, a pair of skinny white jeans rolled up and some vans. I tied my hair into a messy bun before applying a bit of makeup. Why not look good hey?

I knocked on the cabin door and Percy answered. He gave me a goofy grin before pulling me inside.

"You clean up nice Dawn." Jason commented.

"Um, thanks?"

"What my stupid boyfriend means is that you look nice." Piper corrected Jason.

"Right." I replied as I sat down, kind of away from the group.

Unluckily for me, Piper and Hazel noticed then pulled me to sit in between them. We were all say in a circle. I noticed Nico was here so I smiled at him then at everyone else. I  looked at Leo and felt awkward as I knew he liked me.

"I will start. Annabeth, truth or dare?" Percy asked Annabeth.

Annabeth hesitated for a moment but then said dare.

"Okay, you have to do go outside and scream at the top of your voice 'I've lost my voice someone please help me find it'!" Percy cried.

Annabeth sighed as though it was easy and went outside. She shouted it then suddenly ran inside, blushing.

"You knew everyone would be out there!" Annabeth yelled at Percy.

"Oh yeah..sorry." Percy replied sarcastically.

I laughed a bit along with everyone else. Next it was Annabeth's turn and I was secretly hoping she wouldn't pick me.

"I pick Leo." Annabeth stated.

"Okay and I pick truth." Leo replied.

"What? Too scared to pick dare?" Annabeth taunted.

"Well it is you." Leo replied.

Jason leaned over to Annabeth and whispered something in her ear. Annabeth's eye lit up and she smirked at Jason who too was smirking. Percy asked her what Jason had said so Annabeth whispered it to him. Percy nodded, agreeing with what she told him and was wearing a goofy grin. He winked at me which unnerved me even more.