Chapter 16

I sat on a patch of grass glaring at Leo and the new girl. We were still dating but this girl was gorgeous, an amazing body, great skin and basically flawless. Why was I letting her looks get to me? I could've taken her down in one-one combat in a second. That's why Leo loved me.

"What's wrong?" Jason asked sitting next to me.

"Them." I spat still glaring at Leo who was laughing with the girl.

"What- oh. Your jealous!" Jason exclaimed with a smirk.

"Shut up dimwit! In not jealous! Me and Jealous don't go in the same sentence!" I replied defensively.

"That's totally why your glaring at Leo and that girl. Because you aren't jealous." He said sarcastically.

"What's her name?" I asked.

"I think it's Samantha. Shall we go talk to her?" Jason offered standing up.

"Yeah. I need to size her up properly so I know how to take her down in combat." I said getting up and dragging Jason over to Leo and Samantha.

When we approached them Leo hugged me and planted a kiss on my forehead. Samantha looked awkward and a little pissed off. I gave her an extremely fake smile then turned to Leo.

"Who's this Leo?" I asked with fake sweetness if that makes sense.

"This is Samantha. She's new here and unclaimed. Chiron wanted me to show her around. Samantha this is my girlfriend Dawn. She is the daughter of Iris." Leo introduced.

"Iris. Sweet." She said sounding completely fake. Leo was clueless.

"We have to go now but see you after dinner?" Leo suggested.

"Yeah..bye." I said before he left with Samantha holding onto his arm.

I looked at Jason who was trying hard not to laugh. I hit him before storming off to find someone much nicer. Nico. I found him sitting with Will Solace in the woods.

"Hey boys." I said sorting them.

Okay, call me it. I was being a cock-block.

"What's up?" Will asked.

"There's a new girl. Samantha." I said through gritted teeth.

"Oh. Is that that pretty bitch that was hanging onto Leo's arm whilst he acted clueless?" Nico asked.

"Yes! Oh my gods. I hate her already! When she spoke to me she was so fake." I groaned.

"Leo would have to be stupid to ditch you for that girl." Will interjected.

"Thank you guys. I can't wait for the next capture the flag came so I can put her in her place." I kinda growled.

The bell/conch horn blew and we all headed to dinner. The three of us split up and I sat with Tom and Hannah. Lisa was sick in the infirmary. It was good to be back with my siblings again. Olympus was great but usually I ate alone which was rather lonely.

"So have you seen that new girl with Leo?" Tom asked.

"Can you not right now?" I asked dropping my fork and looking at her.

"Sorry. I just wanted to tell you if you didn't know." Tom said shrugging his shoulders.

"It's okay and I'm sorry. You were trying to be a good brother."