Chapter 7

"Where are we going first then and how are we getting there?" Thalia asked the group.

"We need to go my house. I think there will be something there plus I can see my old friend. The second question, I dunno." I shrugged my shoulders.

"We could use the Argo II?" Leo offered.

"Does it have enough rooms for twelve people then Annabeth and Gerald?" Chiron asked.

"Am I a sexy beast?" Leo asked the group.

"No?" Frank asked confused.

"Yes!" Tyson, who I learnt was Percy's very friendly cyclops half brother who likes hugging people, yelled.

"Tyson is right! The Argo has a bunch of hidden places and extra rooms that could be bedrooms. Or people could share." Leo replied.

"Who is leading this quest?" Hazel asked.

"Percy and Dawn." Chiron replied.

"Um what?" I asked.

"I need your help leading this quest." Percy replied.

"But-!"

"No buts! We will leave tomorrow by the way so be ready and sleep well." Percy told us.

We were all dismissed and I strolled out on my own. That was until Thalia appeared next to me. She smiled at me before looking straight ahead.

"You could still join the hunters you know?" She informed me.

"I know." I replied simply.

"Does that mean your interested or not?" Thalia asked.

"It means I'm not sure. Before I was sure but now there's this boy-"

"Let me guess, Leo?" Thalia asked looking at me with her eyebrows raised.

"How did you?"

"Nico told me. But seriously? Out of all boys you decide to star liking its him? You are way out of his league." Thalia told me with a slap on the back.

"Maybe I'm in his league but people just see me and think otherwise before getting to know me?" I replied.

"Stop confusing me. You should go pack and rest up. A long quest ahead." Thalia told me before walking off.

I headed back to my cabin and everyone bombarded me with questions. I guess Butch accidentally let it slip about the quest. I brigade veery one off except Tom, Hannah and Lisa who kept bugging me so I decided to explain it to them.

"You do realise you might die on this quest?" Hannah said.

"So I've been told."

"But you still want to go?" Lisa questioned.

"Well yeah. If I die I'll just walk it off." I told them.

"Did you just quite Captain America?" Tom asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Pfft..no- yes I did. Got a problem?"

"Of course not. By the way I think you're really brave for doing this. Not many people would still do something after they were told their chances of dying were very high."

"Thanks bro." I said punching his shoulder in an affectionate way.

"Anyway, I need to pack then sleep. We leave tomorrow." I told them, getting up and beginning to pack everything I would've needed into a duffle bag.

Clothes, check. Pyjamas, check. Underwear, check. Tampons, check. Other toiletries, check. Drachmas, check. Mortal money, check. Ambrosia and Nectar, check. Other things I don't want to leave here because they are too precious to me, check.