Chapter Eleven

Loki stood up, looking at his daughter.

"Hello, Father."

Her voice echoed in his ears.

"I must bring you back to my realm." She said.

Loki stood in silence.

Hel repeated herself.

"I heard you." Loki snapped. "I am not allowed to leave Asgard. I made a deal with the Allfather."

"I am not under his rule." Hel replied. "That does not apply to me."

The bright flash of light again and Loki saw he was in Hell.

The never ending, dark sanded land was a depressing sight, except he saw a figure.

He looked at Hel briefly, who also looked at the figure.

Tears stung his eyes.

"You brought her here?" He gasped.

"It was unavoidable."

Loki walked towards the person, the dark haired, short, curvy, beautiful, breath taking, sassy, dominant, blue eyed-

"Ophelia." He whispered gently, looking at her.

She was smiling lightly, and her hair had grown back, she didn't look sick anymore.

She was wearing a long, black dress that flew around her body.

"Ophelia." He said again, and reached out and touched her cheek, just to make sure she was real.

Once he felt the warmth of her skin, he pulled her in and embraced her.

"Darling." He whispered through her hair.

He pulled away to look at her.

"Ophelia?"

She shook her head slightly. "I'm sorry. Hi."

"Hi?" Loki echoed. "I have not seen you-"

"No, no!" Ophelia shook her head. "It's just, I haven't seen you in about-what? Nine, ten years? There's no calendars in Hell."

Loki chuckled quietly. "Ten." He corrected.

"Ophelia-"

"Shush, you." She put two fingers on his lips. "It took me too flippin' long to convince that loonie to let you come down here, and she's giving you a limited time. So let me speak."

She removed her fingers, and she took Loki's hands in hers.

"I was sent to Hell cause I'm bad to the bone. Obvs." She flipped her hair. "Anyhoo, I was sad and lonely, and people pass through every day, to different 'private' places, according to Hel, and they aren't very talkative." She crinkled her nose and looked at Hel who was standing a little ways a way. "But then I saw Laufey."

"Laufey?" Loki raised an eyebrow.

"So then I was like; Hey! I know who you are!"

"Laufey is dead?" Loki asked, frowning.

"Listen!" Ophelia rolled her eyes. "So yeah, I asked him; Are you dead? Then he said yes and explained that the Frost Giants are dying, that their world is falling apart. Then guess what he said!"

"What?"

"No, no. Guess." Ophelia prompted.

Loki gave her a poker face.

"Ok, fine! Gosh, you're no fun. Ok, ok, ok, ok."

"Ophelia.."

"No, no, ok." She cleared her throat. "Remember when they said I had tesseract power in me?"