Ch. 8 - Tight Ass Jeans

Chapter 8

We don't even get through his room door before Michael and I connect our lips. I'm pressed against the door as he starts kissing my jaw and moving down my neck. He reaches into his back pocket after a few seconds he pulls away from me, "Shit, I can't find the key card."

"It's those tight ass jeans, Michael," I say, laughing. I pull him towards me and start kissing him. I wrap my arms around his neck and put my hands in his hair, pulling him closer to me. Our bodies are one at this moment. I move my hands down toward his back pocket. I reach in and slide the key card out.

"Fuck, yeah." Michael groans. I turn around and he presses himself into me. I moan and lean my head back onto his chest.

"Open the fucking door, Eliana," he growls in my ear. I bite my lip and slip the card in the hole. The door finally opens we walk into the room and Michael pushes me up against the wall and picks me up by my thighs. I'm wrap my legs around his waist and start kissing him. He pushes my dress up my thighs and grabs my ass.

"Fuck, Michael take the dress off already," I moan.

He laughs and bites my lip. "Getting impatient there, huh?" I slide down him and push him away.

"Yes, damn it," I say while pulling my dress up and over. He eyes me and I see his expression turn into pure passion. I walk over to him and pull his shirt off of him. I caress his chest and kiss his shoulders. He turns me around and hugs me from behind, he slides his hand down my stomach, moves my bikini to the side and caresses my folds. Guitar is not the only thing he knows how to play with. He starts slow then builds up to a fast rhythm. I'm already to the point of explosion when the door burst open.

"Michael, the fuck you doing?" I hear Calum slur. He is clearly plastered. Michael immediately presses me against the wall and covers my body with his.

"Get the fuck out of here, man!" Michael yells. I cower behind Michael because duh, I'm in my fucking underwear.

"Oh shit, is that Eliana." Calum says, laughing.

Michael rushes over to him and pushes him out the door. "Calum, I swear I will beat you if you don't leave, man!"

Calum raises his hands in the air and says, "Sorry man, shit. I'm sorry."

Michael closes the door and turns to look at me. "I am so fucking sorry."

I look at him and shrug, "It's cool. Really."

I grab my dress and put it on.

"Ugh, he fucked it up, man. Come on, you don't have to leave."

"No, it's okay. It was getting pretty intense. Fuck, I just need to go cool down. I promise everything is cool. I guess it wasn't the right time."

"The fuck it wasn't the right time." He comes closer to me and grabs my waist. "You know how I make you feel and I don't have to explain how you make me feel."

"Yes, I know Michael, but..."

I can't finish my sentence because he let's go of me and says, "It's cool. I'll talk to you in the morning then."

I try to grab his arm but he backs away from me. Damn. I messed everything up. When Calum came in, my head cleared. Shit, this is fast. Not the sex. The way he makes me feel is beyond the pleasure. My heart is beating way too fast for him. I sigh and walk out the door. I flinch when I hear the slam.

Michael POV

I am going to kill Calum. Eliana and I were getting pretty hot and heavy and Calum had to come in and fuck everything up. Then to top it off, she acted strange once he left. Like she was thinking twice about ever having an interest in me. I go to my bed and lay down, staring blankly at the ceiling. Did I push her too much? Am I too clingy? Fuck, I'm confused, her expression turned from pleasure to regret. Why? I rub my face and get up from the bed. Fuck this, I'm going out.

Eliana POV

Tequila is fucking amazing. It sure drowns everything away. Well at least that is what I tell myself. Michael looked crushed. Why couldn't I just fuck him? Why do I always listen to my damn heart? It hasn't done me any good in my life. I take another shot and throw the glass at the wall. It shatters just like his fucking heart did. I mess everything up. His heart didn't break he just wanted to fuck. FUCK, I hate this shit. I hear the door opening, "Alexis!" I scream and run toward her.

"Eliana, what the hell? Are you drunk?" She grabs me and sits me down on the bed. "Have you been crying?" I look at her and tears start running down my cheeks. "What happened, Eliana?" She looks concerned and pissed all at the same time. I tell her everything that happened and she gets up, "What is wrong with him? So you didn't want to have sex with him and he gets pissed? Who the hell does he think he is?" She begins pacing around the room.

"No, it's my fault I'm such a tease. It's not fair."

"No! Do not say that," she comes towards me and pushes me toward the bed so I can lay down. "Go to sleep. We'll handle this shit tomorrow." I close my eyes and dream of those beautiful green eyes.

-------------------------------------------

I wake up with a start. Everything comes back like a bad dream. I get up and run to the shower and take the quickest shower of my life. Once I get out, Alexis is already up, "Come on, let's go talk to him."

"No, you stay here. I really need to explain to him that it's me and not him."

"What do you mean it's you, Eliana?"

"I fucking like him a lot, Alexis. I got scared last night and ran away like a bitch ass coward!"

Alexis looks at me surprised and nods her head. "Okay, I get it but Eliana please don't shut down again." I nod my head and hug her. Somehow, in between all the awkwardness and bullshit I kept Michael's key card I head up to his room.

Outside his door, I hesitate to open it. I should knock. Fuck it, I'm going in. I open the door and the room is dark. I turn the lamp on and I see Michael laying beside a random girl. Oh, hell no. I shake his shoulder, "Get up, Michael." He stirs and opens his eyes. I go around the other side of the bed and not so gently shake the girls shoulder, "Get the fuck out."

"What?" She says groaning. I pull the cover off of her at least she's not naked, "I said get the fuck out of here. Now." Michael sits up and looks at me with wide eyes. He grabs the girl's hand and drags her out of the room. I stand with my arms crossed and tears behind my eyes.

"Eliana, it's not like that," Michael says coming toward me.

"Wait. Stay over there, please." I say. He stops and rubs his face.

"Look, I'm just here to tell you that I'm sorry for last night. I freaked. I like you a lot and I shut down on you. That wasn't fair of me to do especially since we were about to have sex. But you found someone to do that with so I guess you are good huh?" I wipe my face. No, Eliana, do not cry. I harden my face and walk past him.

At the last second, Michael grabs my arm. "Please let me explain." I turn around and wait expectantly. "I didn't fuck her, for one. Two: why didn't you just say that shit to me last night? I already told you I liked you too so what the fuck?"

"I really don't care if you fucked her or not cause you aren't mine. And you don't get me, Michael. This is more than petty 'we like each other' shit. I'm catching mad feelings over here and my heart belongs to you." I pull my arm away from him. There I said it. He can either take it or leave it. I look up to his eyes and he is looking at me with an amused expression.

"I was waiting for you to say that." He pulls me in and pecks my lips. I put my hands around his neck and pull him closer to me. We kiss until we can't breath anymore and fuck, I don't think I will ever need to breath again.

**********************************************

A/N

HELLO!!! anyone reading this? yes? no?
comment please! Like I would really love feedback!

33 days till SGFG????? omg! i'm so ready for that shit.

Well I hope y'all are liking this story that I have concocted in my head.

Song // Message Man : Twenty One Pilots ( has nothing to do with the chapter I just have been listening to it on a loop. )

-addict