Ch. 9 - But Damn That Ass Though

We lay on the bed with our bodies interlocked. Fully clothed, of course. We decided to wait to have sex and talk about what we were going to do. The band is about to head out on their American leg and I have to go back to work. Our little bubble was about to burst but we decided we were going to try the long distance relationship.

"Look, we'll talk everyday and have phone sex," Michael says, pinching my cheek. I laugh and hit his chest. "Yeah, right. You are so funny," I say sarcastically.

"I'm being dead serious."

"Yeah, I know." I look up at him and kiss his mouth quickly. "I'm going to miss you. And I'm seriously thinking about going to y'alls last show."

He looks at me surprised. "Really?" He sits up and moves me so I'm straddling him. He pushes my hair out of my face and pushes my glasses up my nose.

"But how? I heard that show was sold out?" I grab the snap back he's wearing and put it on my head.

"I told you I'm a spy and I found some top secret tickets for sell so I bought them."

Michael chuckles and closes his eyes, "Oh yeah? How long have you had them?"

I laugh and cover my face with his snap back, "Ever since they were out for sale, Alexis and I decided to go to our Houston show and then y'alls last show."

He grabs his snap back and pulls it off my head and throws it across the room. Michael pulls me down and kisses me. "You are amazing." We stare at each other for what seems like hours. My phone starts ringing and I grab it from the nightstand.

"Hello?"

"Hey, you okay?" Alexis says.

"Oh, my God, I forgot to call you, sorry. Yes, I'm good. We're good. Everything is good." I say excitedly.

"Okay, well remember our flight is at six and we still need to pack." She sounds irritated.

"Yes. Okay, thanks for reminding me. Bye." She hangs up without saying anything. I look at my phone scrunching me face up.

"What's wrong?" Michael says, lifting up my chin.

"I think I might have talked shit about you last night while I was hammered." I look at him apologetically.

He furrows his eyebrows, "Wait, you were drunk?"

"Um, yeah, I hit the tequila bottle pretty hard. And then Alexis came in and I was a mess and I might have portrayed you as the bad guy, but don't worry, I explained everything to her earlier this morning." I pause and look at him. He looks confused as hell, "She's probably just worried about the drinking."

"What do you mean 'the drinking'," he says while sitting all the way up in the bed giving me his undivided attention. I look around the room, hesitant to answer. He grabs my face and says, "Eliana, explain."

"Okay! I drink a little too much sometimes. That's about it." I cover my face to hide my lie and manage to get off of him and stand up.

"Eliana, come back," he says quietly. I uncover my face and he's sitting on the bed looking at me expectantly. I sit on the edge of bed. He sighs and comes to sit by me. "Look, stop being embarrassed about telling me shit. You can tell me anything; I won't judge." I look at him and can tell immediately that he is speaking truthfully. But that doesn't make me want to tell him my secret that's hiding and sneering at me at all the time.

"It's just... I'm not an alcoholic or anything." I scoff and roll my eyes. "No big deal I just drink a little too much sometimes."

He hugs me and whispers, "How can I help?"