Chapter 11

Dipper's eyes fluttered open as his surroundings became familiar again. He was in the from yard at the mystery shack. Stan and Ford were right by him along with Soos, Candy, Grenda, and Wendy.

"Where's Mabel?" Candy asked, standing up.

"Mabel?" Dipper shouted.

No response.

"But it can't be! It doesn't make any-" before Dipper could finish his sentence, a metal hook hit him on the top of his head and made him fall over.

"Grappling hook?" Dipper asked.

"Grappling hook!" Mabel responded, jumping out of the tree above him and landing on Dipper.

"You had me worried there, Mabel," Dipper shouted.

"Well, I knew you guys would figure a way out," Mabel said, squeezing her brother. Then everyone joined in and they all had a group hug.

*time skip to next day*

Dipper was outside of the shack helping Ford put the finishing touches on the Bill proofing of the shack. Ford laid down the last piece of unicorn hair.

"So we're safe from Bill?" Dipper asked.

"Yep, as long as we're inside the shack, Bill can't possess any of us!" Ford replied.

"HEY WHO'S UP FOR A RANDOM ROAD TRIP AROUND OREGON?" Stan yelled from inside.

"Oh boy," Dipper sighed.

So I think that's it right? I think that's a pretty good ending. I'm not sure how much more gravity falls fanfics I'll do, but it seems u guys like them a lot so I'll try to be writing more, maybe just ones shots or something idk.

So what did you guys think of it? Please leave any comments or questions or any feedback here and I'll try to reply :):):) your feedback is greatly appreciated!!

What did you guys think of the new gravity falls episode? I can't believe Alex is finally making Dipper get over Wendy and Dipper is becoming not socially awkward anymore I can't even asdfghjkl he's growing up so fast *single tear* Soos at the end tho... XD

So anyways the end!!!!!!!!!!