A New Name

Josh and I worked on songs all day.

He had several brilliant ideas. Like I assumed, he was a genius on the drums. I've never heard any one drum so well in my life. I didn't think it was possible to drum like that. He must spend hours and hours every day and every week just trying to improve his talent.

I've started to learn more chords that fit with the sound on the piano. It's starting to sound pretty good. I could even stretch and say that it's actually sounding very very good. It's all starting to come together just like I wanted.

We signed up to play our first show at the coffee shop where I write my lyrics, but I don't really think that it's quite the crowd that I was looking for. Jenna, the girl who works the counter most days there, asked me about the lyrics one day and I told her that I was starting a band. She told me that she would try and find a time for me to play, and that time just happens to be next week.

Now side note. I'm pretty into this girl Jenna. I wouldn't be about to play there if I didn't because, like I said before, it's not quite the right place for my music. I'm hoping that it might reach her though, and tell her a little bit more about me. After the show, I'm planning on asking her if she wants to go out with me sometime.

But that aside, I don't know if me and Josh are ready yet. Jenna asked what she should put down on as the band name and I said that I didn't know. I told her to just put down "Blurryface" because that is the main idea that I am working on now.

Tonight, I am going to see a play. My therapist saw yesterday's performance and she was so excited to tell me about it. She begged me to go to the show tonight, so I just agreed. I thought I would just skip it, but I know that she is going to ask me questions about it tomorrow. I might as well go.