Meeting with a Shadow

(Y/N) P.O.V

I was walking in the woods but I got lost it was pretty dark since I came here to find my necklace that I lost. I go next to the lake and see a black hedgehogish figure I step closer to it trying not to make it notice me but I by mistake step on a twig he turns around and points a gun at me I started backing off but he finished up making me cornered by him "What do you want?" He said in a harsh voice "I...I want nothing" I said scared he pushed the gun on my head making me moan with the pain

Your thought:

Is this the end of me already, who is this guy who is pointing the gun at me I can't let him do this to me

"HEY REMOVE THIS GUN FROM MY HEAD" I said and slapped the gun away from his hand "Is this how we are going to do this" he said smirking, I start running as fast as I can but he jumped me and pinned me to the ground, he turned me around still keeping me pinned on the ground. His eyes were so red the brightest red I ever saw actually the only ones he looked so amazing those red stripes on his quills I snapped out of it when he started pushing me more in the ground so I won't move but he didn't know my special power I saw my necklace right next to my hand I managed to grab it I held it and I started glowing he let me go sparks started flying out and they shot out in a huge blast. I fell on my knees because of all the energy that I used he came next to me and put his hand out I looked up in his red glowing eyes he just stared at me not even an inch of his face made a movement I looked back at his hand and grabbed it ,he helped me up. I was surprised that after he tried to kill me he helped me "Better be careful next time and your pretty strong but not as much as me" he said smirking " Oh is that so....whatever" I said just getting out from arguing he was about to walk away " Hey......uh who are you??" I asked being that I just met this guy I should just ask him there, it's not wrong to ask.....right?
"Hmm......I'm Shadow........Shadow the Hedgehog and you are?" He asked "I'm (Y/N)........ (Y/N) the (Y/S)......." He just stared at me I thought to grab his attention "Hey you ok??" I asked
"Huh......uh...yea litsen I have to go" he said when he was about to run I grabbed his arm " Hey can you at least help me find my way out" I said "Hmph. ......fine" he said quiet annoyed so we set of.

HI GUYS so hope you liked my first chapter I tried my hardest to do this hope you will enjoy the next chapters that I do anyway see you in the next chapter .....:)