The Lost Spark

HI GUYS YES IT'S BACK I feel so bad not writing a single chapter for like two weeks or something so I hope you are happy that this is coming back I apologize that the story isn't coming up weekly as it used to be but since life screws you up you have to deal with it anyway LET'S GET MOVING

(Y/N) P.O.V

I woke up the next morning thinking to myself the words that came out of our mouths yesterday it was shocking finding out we both came from the ARK. I turned around to see that Shadow wasn't there.

Why isn't he here did he go get something to eat or maybe drink hmm I better go and check

I went downstairs to the kitchen to see if Shadow was there.....but he wasn't "Shadow....SHADOW WERE ARE YOU?!" I started shouting...... no respons "Where could he be....?" Then I thought if he was in the balcony so I went upstairs and walked to the balcony and there I see him holding a half piece of the picture Maria gave to him but were is the other piece? I walked towards him and stayed next to him "Don't worry Shadow we'll find the other piece" I said putting my hand on his shoulder "That's not what I'm worrying about" he said emotionless "Then what?" I asked "I'm worried that I'm going to loose you too" I hugged Shadow when I started crying he held me closer to him just why did he think that,doesn't he know I'm strong enough like him or I guess a bit less. I then remembered I had almost the same half ripped picture that Shadow had I let go of his hug and ran to our room I took it from under my pillow and ran back next to Shadow in the balcony I showed him the piece and his eyes widened "Is this the other half?" He asked "We'll have to find out" I took the half picture that he had and put it next to mine and it fit perfectly "I guess it's true that we are both from the ARK" I just looked down in sadness remembering the loss of Maria just why did they have to do that to her "SHE DID NOTHING WRONG!!" I shouted clenching my hands "Shadow held me and looked at me straight in my eyes "(Y/N)......" I knew Shadow was telling me to calm down so I did before I caused anymore destruction than I already done in my life I turned away dropping the ripped picture on the ground and walked downstairs still thinking of Maria "I have to leave the past behind me" I said to myself switching on the TV "You should play a game or something to calm down" Shadow said from across the room "Yea I should" I said with a slyt smile I put on my most favorite game "Sonic and the Black Knight" during the first CGI cutscene I couldn't help it but my mouth flew open when I saw Sir Lancelot aka Shadow in that Knight suit "So.......amazing....." I said to myself "I guess you like what you see huh" I turned around to see Shadow smirking at me "I.....I...I said nothing" I said in embarrassment "Oh really let's see how you fair with this" he comes up next to me and lays me down on the sofa(couch) he started kissing my neck after 30 seconds I knew what he was doing so I pushed him off me and ran to the other side of the room "Shadow.......now is not the time" I said walking upstairs to our room. From the courner of my eye I saw him disappointed and I wanted to know what he was going to do so I pretended to go upstairs but really I stayed peaking he was constantly walking about he then stopped and turned to look were I was I quickly hid but then I see him walking up the stairs so I quickly tip toed my way to our room I layed on the bed pretending I didn't see anything "Shadow what's wrong need something?" I asked him. He looked really exausgted as if he didn't sleep or something "No nothing I'm just going to rest a bit I didn't sleep the whole night so that's probably why" he said laying down on the bed. I smiled at him sleeping he looked so adorable I couldn't help but kiss his forehead then soon enough he pulled me down next to him as if I was his tedybear I cuddled with him feeling his heart beat beyond his chest fur I was glad to have someone which protected me I feel safer except for one thing only. Who knows what might happen in the future for us........

HOPE YOU LIKED IT GUYS I AM SO GLAD THAT I WROTE THIS I HAD TOOOO MANY IDEAS IN MY HEAD THAT I HAD TO USE AND FINALLY I USED SOME OF THEM ANYWAY SEE YOU NEXT TIME BYE BYE