Birthday Party

HI GUYS so today it's my birthday I turned 15 so there is going to be this chapter I felt it was fitting anyway I hope you will like this WARNING LEMON...!!!!!

(Y/N) P.O.V

We were  walking back home when Shadow stops "Hey Sonic can I talk to you?" He said smirking "Of course" even Sonic was smirking I just waited there like an idiot "OK we can continue walking" Shadow said wrapping his arm around me, I was pretty suspitios on what they were talking about even Shadow's mood changed complitly and he never usually does that. I'm a bit sad that no one not even Shadow said happy birthday to me I felt like I was forgotten. We arrived at the house and when I opened the door.....

Silver's P.O.V

We came quite early so we can prepare the decorations for
(Y/N) birthday party. Tails  and Blaze were putting up the decorations while Cream and Amy were  making the cake me and Knuckles were  decorate the bedroom because Shadow and Sonic told us they had something planned for (Y/N) knowing them I think I know what they are up too "So Silver what do you think Shadow and Sonic are planning for (Y/N) it must be something quite.......interesting." Knuckles said putting the candles on the bed side table "Yea I think so too.....Shadow must be really lucky  to have (Y/N) don't you think?" I said putting the rose petals on the bed "Why lucky isn't she like one of us?" He said while trying to find something "Well the day before yesterday I saw her practicing her powers and she is really powerful no wonder Mephiles wants her so badly" I said sitting down on the bed "Yea.....wait WHAT MEPHILES IS TRYING TO KIDNAPP HER!!!!!" Knuckles said dropping the bag he was holding "Knuckles don't worry Shadow  and Sonic  have it all covered" he needs to stop making everything such a big deal "Well I hope so, knowing Sonic and his recklessness it's quite hard to keep calm" he said crossing his arms "Oh don't worry I realised" I mumbled "What did you say?" "Uh-nothing I um better go out and check on the others-See ya" I said slamming the door shut behind me if Knuckles realised what I said I most probably wouldn't had stayed in that room for too long. I went downstairs to check on the others "Is everyone OK?" They all nodded yes "We're finished Mr.Silver" Cream said showing the cake I wanted to take a bite so hard when I saw it, it looked so good.  "Hey guys Sonic just told me they are on their way" Tails said running into the room, we all hid behind something we heard the door open and we....

(Y/N) P.O.V

I opened the door and then "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" everyone shouted and came out from their hiding spots tears of joy started forming in my eyes and I cried on Shadow's shoulder. We went inside and had the most fun I ever had in my life we danced, we played but then it was time for the most special part ,the cake I went in front of the cake everyone was surrounding the table Shadow was on my right  side and Sonic on the other "Come on blow out the candles and make a wish" Amy said. I was thinking very hard for this I wanted it to involve all my friends and I thought of one "I wish that we all stick together and nothing will tear us apart" I then blew out the candles and everyone clapped and cheered happily. We kept partying till night time I didn't want it to end I sadly said bye to them and closed the door when I turn around I find Shadow and Sonic smirking at me "We didn't give you our present yet" Shadow said smirking "um.....guys..." they both grabbed me from my wrists and started dragging me up the stair to the bedroom, Shadow opened the door to our bedroom and Sonic threw me on the bed Shadow locked the door behind him and approached me and Sonic "This is going to be a present you will never forget" Sonic said smirking. They both started coming on the bed towards me Shadow went in front of me and Sonic on the back "Shadow.....Sonic....can I tell you guys something before all of this?" I said sadly "Yea" Sonic said worried "Well first take it easy on me and second........I.I....I can't have a baby" Shadow's eyes widened "You know what it's ok accidents happen we don't need a baby so I can love you now can we proceed with the present?" He said pinning me to the bed "o...ok"

WARNING LEMON

Shadow started kissing my lips very hard while Sonic was trailing his kisses on my legs, he then told Shadow to move and he removed my underwear and started licking my womanhood I started moaning with the pleasure that I was getting Shadow removed my dress and bra and revealing my breasts I was really shy so I covered them "You don't need to be shy you are beautiful" he said removing my hands and pinning them to the bed again he started sucking my right breast while holding the other I started filling the room with moans when I was close to my limit because of Sonic I uncontrollably releced the fluid and it went in Sonic's mouth and on his face "I'm...s-so so-rry" I could barely talk because of Shadow "Its ok....Hey Shadow I think it's time to bring out the big guns" Sonic said smirking "Yea I think so too" Shadow told me to stay in a dog position so I did I started sucking his member while Sonic without warning slammed into me I moaned while I was sucking his member "Ah....you're even-better than I thought, are you-sure this is your first time?" Shadow said "Oh....I'm-so c-close" they both said and at the same time they came(I don't want to use the word sorry) I was so exhausted but it wasn't over yet "Now it's my turn to enter you" Shadow said smirking, Sonic went under me kissing and biting my neck" Sh-shadow har-harder" I said I didn't know what I was saying he started trusting into me twice as much as he was before I couldn't handle it any more "SHADOW I'M ---CLOSE" I said screaming "Even m-me" Shadow said after two seconds we came together we layed down on the bed next to each other "Did you like your present?" They said together "I did" we  were  panting a lot "We should sleep now it's pretty late" Sonic said so we all went to sleep both of them holding me .I can't believe what I just did I used to be scared for nothing this is definatly a birthday I will never forget.....

HOPE YOU LIKED IT GUYS I felt like it fit even, this was my first ever lemon so I hope you liked it and see ya next time