The Time Is Now

Hi guys I'm sorry it's been like a really long time I hope you understand I was busy and stuff anyway I hope you like this.....

(Y/N) P.O.V

It was the next day when the battle was going to happen Eggman was kind enough to let Cream next to me for a while. "Cream don't worry it will be OK" Cream was crying a lot I was trying to calm her down but it was no use "I...I.I'm just scared that Mr.Shadow will hurt you a lot he is really powerful" I looked at Cream and unfortunately she was right I have no chance against Shadow even more I don't want to hurt him either it was a tough choice but I had to do it I said yes and I cannot back down from it I hope everyone will understand that I didn't mean to hurt them or mostly Sonic and Shadow. I couldn't stop thinking about what I am going to do,I kept on walking around the room non stop Cream grabbed my hand and stopped me "Mrs.(Y/N) if Shadow really loves you he wouldn't want to hurt you and I am sure he won't I remember he always, whenever you weren't with us or with him I would always hear him talking about you he may look dangerous but I am sure deep down inside you love him and you wouldn't want to cause any harm even him." She had a point this is going to show our trust between each other I just hope I can figure out the truth."(Y/N) COME IT IS TIME TO SHOW THAT BLUE RAT WHAT WE ARE MADE OF" I wanted to hit him so hard but I couldn't. He put me inside one of his contraptions and he started moving it I looked over at Cream which was back in the capsul she nodded and smiled I hope she is right. He took us to the park and he started talking the same old stupid stuff but of course the same drill came Sonic and Shadow came "Ahaha you came just in time I thing you are expecting someone from me" "Hand them over Eggface!!!" Sonic was full of anger and I can imagine how Shadow was feeling "Hehe not without a fight....(Y/N) SHOW THEM WHAT YOU'VE GOT" he let me out and right there in front of me I see Sonic and Shadow speechless I was flaming red my natural colour wasn't there I mouthed the words I'm sorry to both of them "CHAOS BLAST!!" I shouted and the same 10 metre blast shot out shooting them far away but Shadow got up again and came walking towards me he was taking out something from behind when he showed it I was speechless it was the same gun he had the first time we met "YOU TRATOR" he shot out the bullet I tried to cover myself in defence but it didn't hit me but he managed to hit Eggman's leg "YOU TOLD ME YOU WOULDN'T HURT ANYONE BUT YOU DID"Shadow was really mad and now it was my turn "Eggman any last words?" He was going to press the remote thing that he has but I took it before he could press it "H-hey g-g-give it b-back" he couldn't speak with the pain he was feeling "Oh I'll give you something back alright CHAOS BLAST" I shot him far far away I clicked the button and freed Cream "I'm really sorry Shadow I didn't want to hurt you I just couldn't let him kill Cream and I knew you are strong and-" he cut me off by kissing me "You know I would never hurt you I cannot loose someone else" he hugged me and I hugged him back. I'm glad everything is OK I just hope nothing else happens........

Hope you liked it guys I wish I could make these more frequently but in the bright side I can make some anyway see you in the next chapter BYE BYE