The Dreamy Look

While we were walking my mind was going crazy, my heart was beating like mad and I felt like my stomach was going to explode did I love him wait no way I just met him even so he tried to kill me but the fact that he then helped me up got me suspicious. I stopped and walked to the edge of a cliff to look at the moon "Hey where are you going?" he said he came next to me and just........stared I feel like I'm connected to the night it makes me feel calm the moon is the source of my energy that's the most reason why I came here but..........still I feel like I'm not alone anymore with this guy...............Shadow........that name.....its so amazing "Hey you ok?" He asked " Huh.....me oh yea......its fine" I said I turned around and stare at his eyes the red glow of his eyes because of the moon make them so dreamy why did I never see this guy before at the town " Hey we better get you home I don't want you to waste anymore of my time" he said quiet harsh for a guy which looks good he is really.......bad a bad boy to be exect. He came with me to my house " Thz again.......Shadow" I said " You don't need to thank me even so I did this to get rid of you" (Dang that was harsh) he said leaving, I opened the door thinking that it's going to be peace and quite but.......of course there is Sonic and his friends " Hi (Y/N) we thought to come stay at your house" Sonic said of course eating a chili dog " Yea but.....how in the world did you get in my house??" I asked since the door was locked when I left " We came trough the window over there" he pointed to the window " Oh of course I forget the window open oh wait I forgot it's summer so it's boiling hot" I said sarcastically . I went next to them and we chatted " Hi (Y/N) how are you?" Amy asked " Hey Amy I'm.......good almost got killed though when I went out to get my necklace" I said " Wait.....WHAT by who?" Tails asked " By some black hedgehog named Shadow" I said but when I said it Sonic spit out all the water that he was drinking " Sonic you are going to clean that" I said because who would want to clean up after someone spits a whole lot of water on the floor " Ugh fine.....but Shadow seriously why did he try to kill you?" Sonic asked " Well I was trying to sneak from behind him but I stepped on a twig and he noticed me and pointed a gun at my head" they all stared and Tails dropped his glass of water and spilled it all on the floor " STOP DROPPING THINGS ON MY FLOOR AND MAKING IT MESSY YOU DO KNOW YOU HAVE TO CLEAN THIS RIGHT" I said quiet annoyed they stayed quite and Sonic ran to get the mop and came back " Hehe Tails let wash this" Tails rolled his eyes and they started washing the floor up everyone laughed except me I was to busy thinking of Shadow for some reason I can't get him out of my head do I. .......love him??

~~~~The Next Day~~~~

(Y/N) P.O.V

I got up and stretched it was 9:00 am "Wow I woke up later then usual" I went down stairs to the kitchen when I hear the doorbell " Who could be ringing me at this moment?" I went to open the door and I was shocked at who I saw......"Shadow? What are you doing here?" I said quiet pleased but even shocked that the fact from all of my friends HE was the one that visited me " Can I come in?" He asked " Uh yea sure....."

Your thought:

Why did he come ,didn't he try to kill me yesterday and he said he wanted to get rid of me hmmm weird sure it's nothing

"I need to tell you something" he said sitting on the sofa " tell away" I said "Yesterday listen I'm........sorry.....that I tried to kill you it's just im always on high alert of my surroundings and I thought that you were going to attack me so that is why I pointed the gun at you but then I realised I made a mistake" I stayed speechless to that the fact he apologised to me I thought he didn't have a heart but apparently I was wrong I looked in his eyes again it's just something about his eyes makes my heart pound out of my chest the red glowing eyes I just can't stand it " Hey you ok?" Shadow asked " Huh oh yea I'm fine don't worry about it" I just hope he didn't realise I was staring in his eyes " Hey uh do you want yo be friends?" I asked "Hmm ok then" he said smirking with his eyes closed the sense of the smirk is a bit suspicious but.......why?

Find out in the next chapter yes its a cliff hanger I hope you like this chapter pretty crazy anyway see in the next one.