The Fishy Feeling

(Y/N) P.O.V

I woke up the next morning with a strange feeling of lonliness. I went and looked in the mirror seeing that I look like I hit my face in a tree I went and got washed the water felt so calm and warm I was so relaxed until someone rang the door bell just then I remembered that today I was going to Shadow's house so I grabbed the towel from the hanger and put it around me I didn't want him to wait for me I went downstairs and answered the door "H-hey S-shadow" I said embarresed Shadow just stayed there eyeing me up and down I decided to grab his attention it felt......creepy for him to do that to me "SHADOW get inside I don't want anyone else to see me like this" I said "Huh oh sorry I was just thinking of something"(sssuurrree Shadow) he went inside and sat on the couch "Hey Shadow I'm going to go and get dressed OK?" I told him "Yea yea OK" he said I went to my room and removed my towel.

Shadow's P.O.V (FINALLY)

When she left I snuck up behind her she didn't notice which was the good thing she closed the door behind her I peaked from the key hole there I saw her.......she had removed her towel off of her "Wow" I said to myself I know it was bad but who cares I do things how I want and I ain't listening to any rules. I kept watching her I couldn't leave she was so......beautiful with that (Y/F/C) and those (Y/E/C) she was so amazing I almost got carried away and then realised she was coming to open the door I tried to go in time but..... "Shadow?.......what are you doing here?" She asked confused "Well you see I was going to ask you if you were ready yet so we can go to my house" wow that was a good excuse" Yep I'm done we can go now" she said and by that we left her house and locked the door behind us. While we were walking I felt like someone was watching us but when I looked around no one was there so I ignored it and continued walking. "Are we there yet?" She asked in a childish voice I just rolled my eyes and pointed at my house she was jumping with happiness looking as if she was a little kid. I opened the door and we entered she was amazed by how my house looked she went inside and jumped onto the couch I had a little something prepared for her which I always wanted to do with her and she is going to do it whether she likes it or not and I am not taking a no for an answer.

(Y/N) P.O.V

"Hey um (Y/N) I'm going to go and set something really quick " he said getting up " OK Shadow" I told him I stayed on the couch just watching TV.
A good half an hour passed and Shadow didn't appear so I decided to go up we're he was I tried to open the door but it didn't even nudge so I peaked in trough the key hole and I was shocked at what he was doing ...........he was masterbuiting at a picture of me. I ran and ran I tried to open the door to get out but it was locked "Were do you think you're going?" He said smirking, I finished up getting pinned against the door by him " I'm going to make you have the time of your life whether you like it or not" he said pulling me to his bedroom he shut the door and locked it making sure I couldn't escape he trough me on his bed and............

Hi guys yep it is a CLIFF HANGER HAHA sorry about that got carried away stayed updated to the story so you can know what will happen in the next chapter anyway cya guys.