Love and First Sight (A Story Dedicated To ME ^^)

[Author's POV]

So hello guys! Someone in our group (BYEfamilyPH) wrote me a Fan Fic Story. Since I really loved it (Swear! I super duper love it!!) and I wanna share it to the world, I decided to post it here. I edited it a bit but the story is still the same. :)

Hope you guys will like it. She really worked hard on it. CARLA HERNANDEZ, thank you so much for writting me this story!! THANK YOU!!! ^____________^ <33

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOVE AND FIRST SIGHT

written by: Carla Hernandez

Hi I'm Diane Cortez. I just wanna tell you guys about my life, my story in life that you will never believe in. I'm just a simple girl who lives in a simple country which is Philippines. I love my mom and dad and also my brother. I already finished high school, so I decide to go to Orlando, Florida. I have my grandpa and grandma there, so it was easy to make my mom and dad say yes. I'm so excited to see my grandpa and grandma!

2 weeks before my flight to Orlando, Florida...

"Hey mom I'm gonna miss you and dad." I said to my mom.

"Take care always." Mom said with a worried face.

"Don't worry I'm gonna be okay there. I'm big now. I'm not a little child who will cry and call her parents." I laughed a bit and smiled.

"It's okay sweetie. We know that you will be okay there because your grandma and grandpa are there, just always remember to take care yourself and don't be so..." I cut off mom. Haha! I know she's just worried.

"I know mom. *smiles* Bye mom! Bye dad! See you, my little brother, take care yourself and your school! I'm gonna miss you! See you soon. Love you . Love you mom. Love you dad." I hugged them all one last time before I go.

I went to the entrance door of the airport. After some minutes, I already got on the plane. I placed my headphones on and played my favorite song "Marry Me" by Train. I love this song. This is my favorite song ever. I fell asleep while listening to that song. After so many hours, I woke up. I looked at the window and saw the lights. I smiled. I saw the airport here and I'm so excited to see my grandma and grandpa. I got my things and started to walk. I can't find my grandma and grandpa anywhere. I can't see them.

"Hey sweetie! Hey Diane!!"

"Ohh! Grandma!!! Yes!! You're here!! Miss you so much!! Grandpa!!!" I both hugged them tight really tight! I just missed them.

"So.. Let's go?"

"Okay!! ^^ I'm getting hungry too. :D" We all laughed.

While we're on the road, I saw a billboard of BEFORE YOU EXIT and I saw a boy with a red jacket on. He has an angelic face. After a while, I fell asleep. I was so tired because of the flight. My grandma woke me up.

"Hey sweetie. We're here."

"Ohh... Sorry grandma. I fell asleep."

"Its okay. So let's go inside?"

"Sure! Hahahaha!"

I ate some food and relaxed myself. I also fixed my things afterwards. After fixing, I decided to walk outside and explore our place. I see that there are a lot of kids here and they are all playing with a boy. Then the boy turned around... Gosh! It's him!!! The boy I saw on the billboard!!!! Surprisingly, he smiled at me.

"Hey! Girl, you're new here in our place?"

"Uhmm.. Ahhhh.. Hey! Yeah, I'm new here. ^^"

"So where you from?"

"Philippines."

"Cool!! I love that country! Hahaha!"

"Ohh. Thank you for saying that."

"So... By the way, I'm Riley but you can call me Rie. :)"

"Ohh. Nice name. Nice to meet you Rie. I'm Diane. Hahaha!"

Then we shaked hands. I touched his soft hand. Gosh! I'm gonna die now. *o*

After our conversation and also after some weeks we became good friends. One day.... I can't love him! This is not happening. No! I'm gonna leave this place in 2 weeks. I can't live here. I have a family back in teh Philippines. I have my mom, my dad and my brother there, so I can't.... I can't love the one who gives me strength and placed a smile on my face and gives me laugh. I'm in love with Rie. No.. I can't. I'm not famous like other girls. We're not denstined to be together. So no. I can't continue this feelings I have for him. :(

It's one day left and tomorrow is my flight back in the Philippines. I decide not to say goodbye to Rie and tell him that I'm going back tomorrow. It hurts to say goodbye to the one you love. I'm so sad to leave the one I love here.

It's 5:00am in the morning. I'm ready to go now.

"Hey sweetie. Let's go now. You will be late on your flight." 

"I'm coming grandma."

While I'm in the car, I was looking at the house of Rie. My tears suddenly fell down. I wiped my tears. "No Diane. You can't love him. So please stop this... This drama." I said to myself. 

"Ohh. It looks like someone wants to stop you, sweetie." Said grandpa while smiling.

"Ahh who?"

I looked in the back to see who was it. It's Rie. Oh God. I opened the door and got out of the car. Rie hugged me saying "Why are you leaving me now that I already love you? You're going to live me? No. Please stay with me? My love..."

I smiled and tears started to fall from my eyes. "I will Rie! I will stay with you.."

"I love you" said Rie

"I love you too" I said smiling.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Author's Note]

So there you go guys. Hihi. I edited it a bit. Changed some words and added some words too. Thank you so much Carla for making this for me! I really loved it! Hope my readers will love it too. =)))

VOTE/COMMENT pleasee? ^___^

- D