Chapter five

Peeta's POV

                                             I run as fast as I can through the thick woods and then a arm comes  out in front of me and hits me in the face and I fall on my back. My vision is blurred and I try shaking it off and I see all the careers. "So lover boy where's the slut?" They all laugh and I glare. "I don't know." "Oh how cute keeping her from us so you can keep her and that stupid baby alive!" Cato spats and punches me in the face. "Talk!" He screams and I hold my throbbing face. "Alright I will help you find her." I say and he helps me up and brings me close to his face. "You better not be lying lover boy or i will decapitate you right in front of her!" I nod slowly and swallow. He sets me down and I walk with them and Glimmer gives me a spear and she glares at me. "Try anything funny twelve I will snap your neck." I nod and we start walking. Then we see a fire and i see the girl from four and Cato grabs his sword and she looks up with fear on her face and she looks at me with pleading eyes. I try to walk in front of her but Glimmer holds me back with Marvel.

                       Then he slits her throat and she screams and he stabs her in the chest and she dies. Her eyes roll into the back of her head and they all start laughing and making coments as I walk with them. Then as we pass by a willow tree I feel guilty that I am doing this to Katniss... Terribly guilty. "How far are we now lover boy?" Cato asks. "Not far, maybe a couple miles I just saw some of her snares." I lie and then we keep walking until the sun rises and then we make camp and I fall asleep.

     Katniss's POV Two days later

            I wake to the smell to burning wood and I look and see half of the woods in flames. I untie myself from my tree and fall from it and run. I run from the fire and think it was a accidental fire but then a fireball flies in my direction and I fall to the floor and it disintegratesa tree this scares me so I run even faster. When i go to turn I get hit and I fall to my knees and crawl back to ascess the damage done. My leg is burned terribly and then a terrible clutching pain hits my belly and I hold it. "Great... False labor again." I whisper and then another fireball comes at me and I jump and roll down the hill into a cool puddle. I sigh in releif from the burning pain but it doesn't help with the false contractions. Then I see the careers bounding up the rocks and Cato points and they start running at me like a pack of hungry wolves and I see Peeta with them still.

     I get up quickly and jog over to another tall tree and start climbing with terrible contractions and start whimpering with sweat running down my face. Then Cato is following me and they all are screaming. "GET HER CATO!" Peeta stays silent and then when i flip my leg over a branch Cato slips a little but recovers. "I'm going to get you girl on fire!" Then he falls right in front of Glimmer. "Let me do it."  She aims her bow and shoots but it misses and I hold the tree trunk and pant. "Maybe you should throw the sword!" I yelp and Peeta pipes up. "Just leave her!" Everyone turns and look at him. "She's going to have to come down sometime or she's going to starve." "Fine... Someone build a fire." Cato says and they split up and i sit there with silent tears mixing with my sweat from contractions of false labor.

               Capitol Woman's POV

                              I can see it in her eyes... Fear and pure agony, she is going through false labor or even worse... Real. I rush over to Haymitch who has been drinking like a sailor and trying to get something for her and I throw him my wallet. "Take it... She needs a medication for false labor and burns everything in my wallet will cover it, please I know whats wrong with her, i'm a doctor." He nods slowly and rushes away and i sit back down with my friends. 

                      Katniss's POV

                                                             "Ow... Oh god." I moan as everyone sleeps but me. The baby has started kicking which makes everything a whole lot more painful but then a parachute flys into my tree. I crawl painfully up and whimper and I hear Peeta stir but i keep moving. Then when I get to it i cry out and Peeta sits up. "Katniss!" He yells and I hear him get kicked by Glimmer. "She's fine! Still sleeping now go back to sleep!" She spats and then when everything calms down I open my parachute and find burn medicine and i put the gel on my leg and sigh with relief from that. Then I find a pill bottle and it says for false labor. I throw one pill in my mouth and the pain stops instantly. It must have coast a lot. Then I look up at the sky. "Thank you." I mumble and i really mean this thanks. Then I close my eyes and fall into a deep slumber.

         OKAY GUYS!!!!!!!! PLEAZ VOTE AND COMMENT I WOULD LUV THAT!!! I HAVE'NT GOTTEN ANY COMMENTS LATELY AND I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF IT'S STILL SUZANNE COLLINS WORTHY OR IF I SHOULD CHANGE SOMETHING???? IDK :) IF YOU HAVE ANY COMMENTS PLEASE LET ME KNOW! I WILL BE ABLE TO CHAT FOR A LITTLE LONGER!