Chapter 1

[Slimm's POV]

Its been a year since me and Chris have moved out of the hood, and moved down to Atlanta 1300 beech Valley Rd, Drama has swerved to the left. For now. And for the record, it's like baby season cause now I'm officially pregnant as well. Just last year, my down r.o.d bitch Diamond got pregnant, and I used to tease her about it, well look what happened now. So far I'm 4 months into my pregnancy. Me and April were chillen at the mall pickin put stuff for the baby. Its gonna be a boy, that me and Chris decided to call Jaiden Christopher Durecout.

"Girl this feels all to recent, just last year we was doin this for Diamond, and you were actually Slimm" she said laughin. "That's Cute April" I said peepin a pair of baby Nike Elite socks. "Chill Slimm, you still got it goin on" she said. It's kinda true tho, cause like most people who get pregnat, I actually gained less weight, well besides my stomach of course. "Yeah, whatever" I said smirkin'. "Shit, I gotta git home" April said checking her phone. "Same here," I said as we purchased the things we had in our hands and walked out.

[Chris's POV]

With Slimm all pregnat and shit, I'm Laying low with the drug game, and decided to let Malik take care of shit for a while, well untill Slimm pops the baby out. "I ain't gonna be able to stay a lot tho, cause ya boy finna move to Cali" Malik said. Now that me and Slimm moved to Atlanta, the whole crew came along. That's why they my clique. "Really? Why tho?" I asked. "Cause I can't be living to close to my mom and all that shit, she don't even know I'm still in the game" he said Rollin up a blunt. "Damn, you know word goes 'round right?" I asked."Yeah, but imma do me" He said passin the blunt around. For some strange reason tho, the new chick Hope decided to hire , some girl named Nicki, hasn't been around in a minute. Imma shrug it off tho. "Look Fam, I needa go, my mom needs me to get her some shit" Malik said Standin' me up and dappin me up. "Aight mommas boy" I said laughin'. He shook his head and walked out.