Chapter 20

[Slimms POV]

Me and Hope were laughin and havin a good time, when the lights dimmed. "The fuck?" I asked. I saw a slight smile creep onto Hope's face, but left faster than it came. Somethin' is Definitely up. "Aight chall, we're gonna need ya to move back" the DJ said holdin the mic. We did as we were told, and soon I saw Chris come out with somethin' in his hand. He better not be singin to me or some shit like that. "Aight, so tonight is 2 very special people's birthday, my homie Hope, and my girl Slimm-" he stopped talkin and nodded to Dequan who exited the room. Everything moved in slow motion. Chris got down to one knee, and asked me to marry him! I wasn't even thinkin of that the whole time. I actually thought he was cheating on me with some other bitch. "Yes" I said smillin'. Everybody was cheerin and shit as he placed the huge ass rock on my finger. "Wait ! Wait! wait! Still one more thing" Diamond said rushin to the mic. She whispered somethin to Dequan, and he asked us to follow him. He took Hopes hand, and covered her eyes. "Where are you takin me?" she asked as we came outside. There stood a sexy ass light pink lambo, with her name encrusted on the license plate. Damn, my bitch is gonna be Ridin like a celebrity. "Oh my fuckin-!" she didn't even have time to finish her sentence as she ran to the car. She kissed Dequan, and got into it actin like she just turned 16 and not 22. Imma let we rock tho, cause this is somethin she been dreaming about for a while now.