Chapter 22

[Slimms POV]

We exited the bridal store, without any encounter with Viviana. We were in the car, about to drive back to my crib, when my water broke. Right in Hope's new whip. Good thing nothing was drippin... Yet. "Oh he'll no!" I said. They looked at me like I was crazy. "My water broke," I said. "Shit" Hope said switching lanes and driving to the hospital. Diamond called Chris, Malik and Jordan, along with Chris's mom and told them to meet us in the hospital.

*

I was rushed into the emergency room. I was bawlin like a fuckin baby, that's how bad this shit hurts. They hooked me up to the machines, and looked inside my stomach and said "Mrs. Bravo, I think your havin twins" the nurse said smillin'. Great.. This shit is gonna hurt even worse. Chris , Malik, Jordan, and Chris's mom came rushin in just as I was about to push. He held on to my hand, and my acrylics kept drilling into his hands as I was pushin the baby out. I saw Malik shake his head and walk out the room. The first baby that and out, was a boy. Then it stopped. But, 10 minutes later, the feelin came back, and I had to push again. Finally it was over. I named the boy Jaiden Christopher Durecout, and the girl Jeleena Christina Durecout. I guess Diamond was right when she said I was most likely to have twins. Soon the doctors took back the babies, and told every one to leave so I could sleep. Honestly, I ain't even that tired.