Chapter 21

[Hope's POV]

It's been 2 months since I got this car, and this shit is the one. Dequan got this whole thing customed made for me. Finally Chris proposed to Slimm, and now they are planning there wedding... Well Chris's mom is. They want it to be at Hawaii, but his mom thinks they should do it in her home country, Puerto Rico, and here are me Diamond and Malik listenin to there whole conversation. "Ma, this ain't Cha weddin', you had your chance" Malik said tryin to knock some sense into her. "You don't think I know that Chris?" She asked. "Aight chall, of they want it in Hawaii Mrs. Durecout, then let em be" Diamond said. She shook her head and said "Fine, whatever, but Slimm me and you needa talk about that guest list" she said leavin the basement. "Oh God, she's turnin into The moms of Bridezilla" Malik said " leanin' back in his seat.

[Diamond's POV]

Chris's ma is stressin like she ain't ever planned a weddin before. She did plan if for Chris's older sister, so I don't know what's up wit her. Anyway, me, Slimm and Hope are all at the bridal store lookin at dresses, and with Slimm 8 months into her pregnancy, the baby should be out before there weddin in 3 months. Her stomach is huge, so I'm bettin money with Hope that it's twins. Now Slimm is finally happy she gets to choose a dress that suits her taste, and her stomach won't pop out like a over grown balloon. She bought 3 dresses: A weddin dress, a dress for the after party and a dress for her honey moon. The dresses she chose were the one, but the money ain't cheap either. "Isn't that Viviana, Chris's cousin?" I asked lookin in the direction of a girl who had fair skin tone, long drapin hair, and brown eyes. "Yeah. That's her" Slimm said lookin in my direction. Her and Viviana never liked each other, because Viviana thinks Chris can do better than Slimm. I hope the drama dosnt erupt so early in the mornin'.