Chapter 10

[Diamond's POV]

I heard Slimm was in the hospital, and decided to stop by. I took Deandre out his car seat, and walked inside. "Hey boo" I said kissin' her cheek. She was flippin' through the TV channel surfin'. "Hey mami, hows ma lil baby?" she asked takin' Deandre from me. "He's out, he bein a pain in my ass tho" I said as he was nawin' at Slimm's hair. She laughed and pulled it out his hands. "So how you tho?" I asked. She shurugged and said. "I don't think Chris should kill her though" she said. "Are you okay ?" I asked sarcastically. "That bitch tried to kill you and yo baby to!". She thought about for a second and said. "I guess..". I just hope she comes to her senses so we could send this bitch to her creator.

[Malik's POV]

We was all chillen at Chris's crib, since Slimm got back an hour ago, and Chris would not stop his pacin'. "Aight chall, excuse me but I have this huge ass fart thats about to escape my ass in 2.4 seconds," I said. "Oh shit!" Hope said jumpin' up. Gotta be honest tho, it does smell bad. "I warned yall" I said as they went to the other side of the den. "Aah!" I said as another one escaped. "Ma nigga that is nasty" Chris said laughin'. At least he not so angry anymore. "Aight, so do we know her name tho?" Diamond asked. "Nah, she anonymous fa now" Hope said. If we find this bitch, she gonna wish she was already dead.