Chapter 3

[Diamond's POV]

Xavier has been gone for 5 whole motha fuckin hours, and quite frankly I could give 2 shuts and then some. "It's just you and me D" I said as he drooled and crawled towards me, his big eyes flashin with excitement. Well I would call it crawling', cause he kept Fallin on his tummy. My phone buzzed and I checked the caller I.D. "Yeo, it's ya guh Diamond" I said putting the phone on speaker and picking Deandre up.";Hey D, it's Hope,"; she said sounding like she was at a busy place. Probably the mall. "What's Gucci ma?"; I asked placing D's pacifier in his mouth. "Chillen Homie, but chu needa come through to this meetin, cause its gettin hectic"; Hope said. ";On my way ma" I said hangin up. I dressed Deandre in his black sweats, a black and red Jordan tee, and his bred 11s.

Hope didn't lie when she said things were gettin Hectic. Malik was placin on the damn table.. That's how real it is. ";What the fuck is you doin on my furniture motha fucka?" Slimm asked waddlin' into the livin' room. ";My fault mother"; Malik Said jumpin down. ";Why am I here?"; I asked sittin down and placin Deandre on the floor. ";Cause we have a Lil problem concerning my paper" Chris said as Slimm sat her phat ass on his lap. Hope picked Deandre up and said. ";And we don't know who would take 5 grand from the safe, and we all know ya shabby mofos have the combo";I didn't take shit, I actually git that green"; Malik said puttin his hands up. "Well member how we didn't see Nicki in a min?" Slimm asked. We all nodded. "Well.. It could be her"; she said countinuin'. ";Neva thought of that"; Hope said feedin Deandre his bottle. "So what we gonna do?"I asked. ";Nothing, imma make her admit it" Chris said smirkin'.

A|N: Sorry y'all for the ; , but I'm on my phone, an I published chapter 3 before chapter 2, so I had to Makee some major changes, so it got fuckedd up. Vote ? Thank ya