Chapter 6

[Chris's POV]

Me and Malik were at the jewelry store, lookin at rings, when some bitch comes in with some dark as shades and glares at us. I mean it looked like she was.. She walked out and Malik said. "Who the fuck...". I shook my head and said. "Didn't I tell you already Malik? Errwhere I go some breezy finna holla,". He laughed and said. "Chill, she was lookin at me my guy". "Whatever" I said shakin my head again. Somethin about the bitch tho, looks familiar. I shrugged it off tho. Lately, I haven't let Lil things like that distract me, cause when I want to, I use my trigger like I'm painting a damn picture. "Get her The damn ring and lets hit up Buffalo Wild Wings, ya boy is hungry" He said. "Chill Malik and ya fat ass". I said laughin'. "Nigga dont lemme start cuttin on you when you was at Slimm's house meetin' her moms a while back" he said. I shook my head remembering that day.

[ Flash Back]

Me and Malik were out all night last night gettin high and shit, and so far, I ate close to nothin'. "Damn," I said once my stomach began to groan. I was at the front of Slimm's door, cause her moms wanted to meet me and all that shit, to be on the safe side tho, I bought Malik along. He snorted as the door opened. Slimm was standin there in some shorts that ate her ass out, a crop top, and socks. She looks good in errthang she wears. Once the food was out, I was grubbin', my plate was pilled high wit all that good Puerto Rican food. Her mom's shit is the one. Malik shook his head watchin' me. "Feed the Hungry" he mouthed. I just shook my head and silently laughed. "Somethin funny?" Slimm's mom asked in her accent. "No Mrs. bravo" Malik said in his good boy voice, actin like he didn't just turn 17. All in all, this food is comin home with me.