Chapter 4

[Malik's POV]

My mom says I'm on her "bad side" cause I forgot to come back to her crib to drop All the shit she made me purchase. ";My fault ma, it was late, I live 15 minutes away and all the stores near by we're close". I said flashing her a good boy smile. She wasn't buying it tho. ";Whatever Malik, now leave fore I chop you up along with the rest of my veggies"; she said puttin extra force on the knife as she whamed it down on the carrot. ";Poor Carrots"; I said aloud shakin my head as I kissed her cheek and walked out. My mama don't play that shit. If she tell you one thing and you don't do it, I don't know what she will do... I was finna head back to my crib and knock, but Chris and his already to rich for an average 24 year old ass called me up and said. ";Meet me at my crib in 15";. I sucked my teeth and hung up.

****

[Slimm's POV]

I could feel Diamond's pain already. Except I have been noticin', that my stomach has gotten huge, it's either this baby is gonna be huge, or I'm having twins. ";Ma you aight?"; Chris asked comin into the livin room where I was watchin Bad Girls Club. ";Yeah" I said as I kept on watchin'. ";You sure?"; he asked again. ";Yeah... Why?";. ";Cause ya watchin' Bad Girls Club and I dont need my son listenin to all that bull shit" I smiled and said. ";Look at chu bein a good daddy and shit" He shrugged and said. ";It's what I do"

***

I was chillen in the livin room, and Chris decided that he wanted to invite Malik over so they could discuss gettin the 5 grand back, and of course weed is in the mix, so I went upstairs. I was on FaceTime with April and Jailisha, but 'Lisha found Diego more interestin'. ";So how's my Lil cuzzo in there?"; April asked. ";He's aight, I don't know what's good wit me April, but my stomach is Huge!"; I said. ";Eh, it's nothin girl"; she said. I nodded in agreement. I guess I'm just stressin.

A|N: Aggaiin my apologiieez for the ;