Chapter 9

[Slimm's POV]

I woke up and was in a hospital room. Chris was by the window talkin' to Malik. I rubbed my eyes, and shifted around. He noticed I was awake, and said. "Imma call you later, she awake now". He hung up and walked towards me and asked. "You aight?". "Yeah," I replied sittin' up. "Whoever that bitch is, she's gonna be dead" he said pacin' the room. He always does that shit when he's angry. But I really didnt wanna go killin' people at this point, so I said. "Chris, don't do that shit,". He looked at me and said. "Slimm ya pregnate and she almost killed your ass" he said sittin' down. "I know Chris but this shit is to much and killin' her ain't gonna do shit" I said. He sighed and said. "Slimm imma kill her, and I aint changin' my mind" he said kissin' my cheek and walkin' out. I sighed and layed back on my pillow. This is some fucked up bull shit.

[Hope's POV]

Once I heard Slimm was in the hospital, I was boilin' wit anger. Guess im not the only one, cause Chris is plannin' the bitch who shot Slimm's funeral as we speak. He's gonna kill her no matter what we say, so I just keep my mouth shut. I headed over to the hospital and went up to her room. She was sound asleep, and when I was there for a few minutes, she woke up and said. "How long have tou been here?". I shrugged and said. "30 minutes". She nodded and said. "You've seen Chris?". "Yeah, he's at  Jordan's house, he's plannin' his attack, cause he know's the bitch works for black because he saw her goin' into one of his warehouses". I said shiftin' in my seat. "Damn... I dont want him to kill her, cause that's gonna lead to more drama, and I don't need the baby comin' out to World War 3" she said shakin' her head causin' me to laugh. "Yous to much". I said. "Im serious tho Hope" she said. I didn't realize it, but soon enough, she fell right back to sleep.